Reviews for Paradise Island
(face palm) morons!
WillowFae chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
NOW PLEASE!
Chained and Tortured chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
ROTFLMAO! I swear! I thought you were dead! I mean u haven't updated in ages... sooner or later I came 2 the conclusion u were abandoning this story, BUT UPDATE SOON!
Princess of Thieves chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
PoT: Good chapter.

Yaomi:..for the record, they did NOT have passports in ancient Egypt. I should know. I was the Thief Princess!

PoT: everyone thought you were a thief prince...

Yaomi: Yeah? What's your point?

PoT: just ignore her. UPDATE SOON!
Monkeyluv4646 chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
hehehe!I love IT! Please update!
Yenchna and Kentuski chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Wow! super funny! keep this one going! I love it! I can't wait till they all get on the island. Absolute chaos. Update soon k? Dying for the next chappie!

Luv,

Yenchna
Chained and Tortured chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
(Shruggs) It's longer then mine. (Referring to chapter).

Update!
Sailor Tiamat chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
*glomps Chi Yagami* I love the new chapter. _ It's really funny. I never thought I would never see Yami think Popsicle Stand. _ Too funny. So are the next chapters going to be when they are at the airport? I wonder what kind of chaos will happen when you get a group of people that large togerther, expecially when some of them are arch-enimes. _ Please udpate soon!
maia chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Wait you put dragonball in this to?

Your so awsome update soon!
Sensou No Megami chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Lol, that's good, you gotta write more soon! Bye!
Bakura lover from 3000 BCE chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
lol please update
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
fellytone...fellytone...where have i heard that before? *shrugs* Anyways, _ I LOVE THE COUPLE! PLZ UPDATE!
Vladimir Lenin chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
nice start
Sailor Tiamat chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
*big starry eyes* I have a fic dedicated to me...to me! *does extreme happy dance* Yay! *glomps Chi Yagami* Thank you Thank you!

I love the first chapter. You did a great job on filling up 25 vacation slots. :) I'm really excited about the Marik/Tea pairing. *insert fangirl squeal* . I'm still hyped up on the fact that it's dedicated to me. Great job! Update soon!