Reviews for Goodness Does Know
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Now, thats just plain mean :-) We'll never know, will we?
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Yay for crazy countdown-to-Wicked fanfiction (You handled yourself quite well, I was forced to go cold turkey by some concerned friends a few days before I went to see the show...oh, and no caffinated beverages. ;) )!

Hope your show was awesome (and yes, I realize this is WAY late)!
The Pixess chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Ha ha, that was so great! I've always wondered about the body thing (not to mention spit, though that is a little crude to mention). Thanks for "clearing" that up :)
Freddo the Amoeba chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
O_O

Congrats on seeing Wicked.

Glinda is quite the... crazy.. in this story.
El Corazon Sangriento chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Ah! i absolutely love wicked too! i went to see it in may for a class trip, and me and my friend started crying hysterically in "defying gravity" and only stopped for a fwe minutes just to cry during "for good". i can't even watch the wizard of oz anymore cause i get so angry at everyone for persecuting elphaba. i really hope that musical comes out on video someday.
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
*bursts out laughing* That is brilliant. I was actually just asking myself that very question for the past week. Usually I'm into the longer, more serious fics but this is just the icing on my pink cake with chocolate sprinkles. Bravisima!
KamikazeCreamPuff chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
...cheater. XD
OO7O chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
That was: the craziest, stupidest (in a good way) most wackeist story I've heard. Reminds of a cartoon. I loved it. Wow, if I didn't know better, I would say Glinda was drunk off of sugar.. yay!
Al chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Reading this story again. Still hillarious. And though it seems kinda pointless, I want to point out to the person who specifically corrected me about Glinda being Glinda (even though they'll never read this most likely) that the author states that this story is based on the book, where Galinda becomes Glinda way before they leave for the Emerald City.
lovelyverdigris chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
-giggle-Galinda on sugar-high...Just to point out, though, if they're still at Shiz, she's still Galinda, with a "ga". The change to Glinda happens right before One Short Day.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
teheheehehe, cute fic

i got to see wicked too, and i'm not ashamed to admit that i cried after defying gravity

hope your experience at the gershwin was fantastico!
datswatutink chapter 1 . 7/5/2005

LOL

Great... Hilarious...

LMFAO
AmazingSpork chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
You know people... it's under humor/parody... it's meant to be funny so therefore besides the g(a)linda thing... it doesn't matter... it was a one shot joking fanfic... jez... anyway I liked it as a little silly joke fic... just thought maybe people should try to think outside the boundries
Elizabeth schemingElphie chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
That was so cute! I think it might work better in script format though—just a thought.

Now I don't know you, but I feel the need to tell you this:

I SAW THE JANUARY 9TH SHOW! NO, I DIDN'T SEE IDINA SING, BUT IT WAS STILL AMAZING! And Jennifer Laura Thompson was so funny at the end...

I am so, so sorry about that little outburst...just couldn't control myself...

Anyway, you're clearly a very good writer and let me say, your comma usage kicks ass! oh no, i'm doing it again, I think i'll just leave now...Bye