Reviews for Hidden Pain
Swishla chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I enjoyed your story but would like to know what B'Elanna whispered to Seven at the end. Nice job!
nerdlymike chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
hello,

I just finished your story and I must say it was excellent.

I was impressed how you had Seven seem so out of touch with the crew;even the captain supposedly Seven's teacher,mentor,and friend didn't seem to care too much about Seven's predicament. I always thought Janeway was heartless at times but this was rarely ever explored on during the show. The constant bickering and fighting between Seven and Be'llana on the show was a waste of time and you just wanted to see them tear each others clothes off and make passionate love right there on the bridge.

In closing;good job 4/5 stars and keep up the good writing.

nerdlymike nerd91
agroxneko chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Haha! That's funny, i wonder what B'Elanna told Seven...

OH o_O

I CAN GET GREAT NASTY THOUGHTS NOW! ;D
Shay58 chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
Loved the story! You did a good job with Seven's emotions, and the way B'Elanna reacted was remarkable.
megs chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
wow, great story. I was laughing at the last part of chapter 3. It was intertaining. Great job!
Goddess Anjanee chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
GREAT STORY!

WRITE MORE PLEASE!

Goddess Anjanee :)
Gillian chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
Hey, just wanted to say that i loved your story!

It was great,and i love anything that has B'Elanna

and Seven getting should come on over and join our VJB group, where we write stories about B'Elanna and Seven too! We'd love to have you,and love to have you share some of your stories with us!Come on over! Gillian27.
caren h chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
Sequel! ASAP
michael chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
Loved this fic.

You should come and join us on VJB ()

Just under 750 memebers, and more joining everyday.

Michael - VJB Talent Scout.
Kudara chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
Nice story, if you regularly write 7B stories you might want to check out the VJB Yahoo Group.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
It is traditional to mark a story with same-sex relationships as "slash" so that prospective readers who may find that offensive are warned ahead of time. Just so you know.
CrashCart9 chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
Ahh! That's my story! J/K but that's hilarious, we wrote/in the process of writing something really close, mine is Nightmare, but I spent most of the time on the nightmares and with more angst. That's awesome.

Alexandria

(NikaLanna Forever)
Kevin chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
Yay, more T/7, and good T/7 at that. Romantic with a very high aw factor, well written and in character. Please write more as I think there is more of this story to tell. Tom's reaction will be interesting as will the rest of the crew's especially if it is negative. BTW I don't know if you are a member or not but have you considered posting this at the Yahoo T/7 group Voq_je_Bang? The 800 odd members would love this and the getting of a talented new author.