Reviews for Fiona
scmumsy chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
I've read a lot of stories under Dark Angel, but I must admit this was by far the most romantic/intense. OUTSTANDING job. I sincerely hope you continue writing. Thanks for sharing.
Babyangel86 chapter 12 . 7/12/2004
usually, i can never be described as sentimental and mushy...usaly cynical and bitchy...

...but i gotta say, this story really had me feeling all ushy and cuddly.

in a way i hate you for that. what have you done...? you tamed the bitch with a simply story...oh no...the world might actually end someday!
Pink chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
The ending totally made me cry, it was a beautiful story and i hope you keep writting because too many people are forgetting about DA, and when you write those endingds it just reminds me of how much we realy miss the show, and so desperately want a new chapter for Max and Logan!
chemmom4 chapter 12 . 9/10/2001
Wonderful story. Once I started it, I couldn't stop. Great job.
Logan's babe chapter 12 . 6/8/2001
Wish?Wish? I am BEGGING you to write a sequel to this please please please please

I'll do nething to read it

you are a kewl author
Darkfan chapter 12 . 6/1/2001
Hey Joy, I think the stories you have been writing about Max and Logan are just so sweet and charming! In my opinion, you should definitely be a writer on the show. And this is a man writing 'bout how great this romantic, and mushy crap is. Man, if only some of these FanFic author's (you included) could somehow be able to write for the show because some of these stories are just so great. Well, anyway just wanted to write to say how much of a fan i've been of your Max/Logan trilogy, keep writing those great stories!

Sincerely,

Darkfan
Angelbabe chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
I have read the whole story and think it's great. Going to read sequal now
liz chapter 12 . 5/21/2001
That was awesome! Hehe...on to find the other chapters!
Sheila chapter 12 . 5/10/2001
Oh Please tell me you are going to write a sequel. PLEASE PLEASE! I need more. this was the best, series. More PLEASE.
Veritas4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
good
DesiJohnson84 chapter 12 . 5/5/2001
i love this story, its one of my favorites:) please write a sequel if you haven't started one already.
heather chapter 12 . 4/27/2001
*wiping tears away* ahhh...how cute!
zack's angel chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
love it more
please write more chapter 12 . 4/22/2001
pretty please writte more or ill die!
Lady Callie chapter 12 . 4/22/2001
AWWWWWWWWW! This was an amazing story! So very well thought out. Wonderful work! -LadyCallie