Reviews for The Masque Of The King Stag
kasmira36 chapter 4 . 3/6
Just read this story, it's absolutely amazing! What fascinates me most is the dance of 'the masque of the king stag'. Your descriptions are so vivid with details, the costumes, the songs, the melodies, and the most is the chorography. I wonder where did you get the idea from.
I'll look forward to your next wonderful story of our favorite pair of 'father and son'.
Alessandra chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
This was so cute and you did such a good job with it! Brought a large smile to my face :3
Eryn L.Wyckoff chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
This chapter was just phenomenal,It just blew me away.
Young Legolas's personality is in wonderful detail.

I would just give this chapter 5 stars.
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
An enchanting story.
blueEyre chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
very cute story!
Heryn chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
This is fantastic; so sweet and really sad as well. You write brilliantly! Please, please, please write some more!
Caelhir chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Oh my goodness! :) this was so sweet and nice I just love it so much! Excellent writing!
Secret Thought chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Oh god, this was depressing, but I'm glad it had a happy ending. :D
pendragoness chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
aw...I thought this was really sweet...I've actually seen this happen too...A girl in my drama club was "murdered" during one of our plays but no one explained to her little sister what was going to happen. Her mom had to bring her backstage during intermission so she could see that her sister was really alright...

Anyways...Great job!

XD
Ne'ith5 chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
A lovely Yule tale that like the masque of the Stag King had its painful parts but the sun and happiness prevailed in the end.
Sashenka Greenleaf chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
story is so sweet!I remember reading this on another website and I was immediantly taken with it.I'm so glad to see it on here too!
SeruleanOrbs chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I had forgotten about that, that he stayed also for Legolas' sake. It makes me smile that they've both found someone to care and watch over them in Luindil.

And oh, just to let you know, you naughty you, you had me crying earlier in the chapter.
nautika chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
This is the second time I've read this fic. When I read it before I didnt appreciate the importance of reviewing. I'm still not as good as I should be, but: I love this story, it was sweet, it made me cry at the end. And throughout the entire thing my heart ached for Thranduil & Legolas. It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing it!