Reviews for Going Home Is Never Easy
Skyrill-Chan chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
snake eyes wolf's named timber and dusty has a coyote named sandstorm not a wild cat
susan chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
please keep writing and update soon
please and thank you )
Lord of Friendshipf chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
The story is good, but if I may suggest, it would probably be a good idea to have it proofread as it contains numerous grammatical errors, errors in proper convention, etc. Just an advice.
turbomagnus chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
First Airborne shows up (Which is a nice touch, not only because he's a good character who doesn't get a lot of face time, but because you use him as a lawyer, and I sometimes feel that the Secondary MOS's and civilian careers of the Joes take too much of a backseat to their Primary MOS's on the team.), now one of the Crimson Guard... for a small town, you're doing a good job of keeping a diverse cast of characters.
soulfulbee chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
O lowlight and airborne leaving but somehow another sinster figure sitting in the corner observing the conversation. I smell a definate conspiracy with the sheriff on this one.
trecebo chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
O, now it gets even messier... Fred Broca... Hm, a tremor, yes. In motion, the Force is...
trecebo chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
Talk about your Hatfields and McCoys. Yeesh. Sheriff has some grudge. Bringing in Airborne was sweet. He doesn't get much face time but this is cool. Loved the soap opera line. Tee hee...
suspreena chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
IS there more? Good so far, but a bit confusing also.
MedicMedicLifeline chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
Just had to say, I have been waiting for a update and so glad I waited. Good job. I do like how you write Lowlight. This is getting interesting. nice to see Airborne got some writing time in also, wonderful addition, he is not used enough.
The Pink Brain chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
I like how you write Low Light. Great job and great story.
Darster chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
This story is moving along nicely. I'm anxiously awaiting how it develops. Thank you again for providing us some insight into LowLight's character.
trecebo chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
Oh, Coop reminds me of Logan. I'll have to keep track of this little gem.
Medic chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
Very well done. Please update soon.
susan chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
whoa! low light in trouble this is geting instering! )
Darster chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
I can see that this is going to be a VERY good story, and I can't wait to see more! Please do continue...you're now in my favorites!