Reviews for Super Metroid: The Fanfiction
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Cliffhangers, Love and hate them.
Sharonlover chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
Again, another great chapter. The setting and the mood are just all so perfect. I keep seeing myself playing the game again, flying through rooms blasting pirates. Good job.

Keep up the good work.
Sharonlover chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
Another excellent chapter! You are giving this some great detail...

Only one thing I saw though. The ripper's are the flying creatures and the Zoomer's are the crawling creatures. A Geemer is the same as a Zoomer except there is only one Geemer in the entire game later in the game.

Also if you need help with where to go and how to get there as fast as possible, I have tied the record for the fastest time and could give you a hand in the right direction if you ever need it.

Keep up the good work.
Sharonlover chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
Nice Nice...I've decided to keep my unworthy competitive narration of Super Metroid to myself until the hype over yours is through XD

I bow to thee _;
josh chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
Keep going, i like it!
Awaysky Gray chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
I appreciate the fact that you reveal a little bit of Samus' personality in this. You do an AWESOME job describing what's going on. Ever since I can remember, Samus has been one of my favorite heros of all time. I just barely got Metroid Prime, and I'm loving it! Very well done! Update soon!
shadowchaos90 chapter 5 . 11/20/2004
You finally updated. I liked the part with the Space Pirate logs, and how the one guy doesn't believe in Samus. It's like one of the Galactic Federation Trooper logs from Metroid Prime 2 where the trooper says that she heard about Samus's work on Zebes, but he doubted and replied with something along the lines of, "but she can believe in her Samus or Bigfoot or Santa Claus or whatever." And the Luminoth from MP2 know the Chozo!
Samus chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
Hi, it's me again. in the original NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) when you beat the game, Samus took off her helmet. If you did it in a sertain time period, she would also take off her power suit (she's in something that resmembles a bathing suit) and she has, you guessed it, two arms. You can replay to my comment at partytothemax2002
KennyRocks chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Dear person wrote this,

I'm sorry to say that the Chozo did not cut of Samus's arm to but on her power beam. It's part of her suit, which she can remove freely. So, you made a mistake, even though it kinda looks like it's her arm, but it's a part of her powersuit which is like an exoskeleton. Just wanted you to know. If you want to comment on what I said, you can e-mail me at partytothemax2002
Sharonlover chapter 2 . 10/13/2004
*applauds* very good. Much better then my intro to S. Metroid. With more time, I will read more :p

Enjoyed
The Luminoth chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
This story is AWESOME! Definitely a fav!
Patron Angel Tabris chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
Hey, not too shabby, amigo! Sorry I hadn't reviewed the other chapters, don't take it personal. Being an avid lover of Metroid, I consider this pretty damn good thus far, and to top it off, you seem to have fit in other game aspects (creatures, opening doors, upgrades, even returning to the ship) VERY well. Keep this up, I'm eager to see her fight against Kraid!

Last things: I, unfortunately, lack a Gamecube, so that part where you spoke of Meta-Ridley or the Metroid Prime, am I to assume that comes from the Gamecube game?... On a more personal note, if you've played the SNES version a few times, have you managed to beat it in under 3 hours yet? It's quite fun!
windwingxs chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
That statue was actually pretty easy for me... I just sat there and blasted it with missiles when it stood up and it went down pretty easily. As for your lack of reviews, different sections have different preferences. In the MegaMan section, Novelizations of the different games are accepted as long as they branch out from the original. Unfortunately, the Metroid section doesn't work that way. For some reason, the people here don't review novelizations as much. Oh well. Long live the Hunters!

windwingxs chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
Yeah, I hated that stupid camera. I always tried to avoid it, but it always caught me by the foot and alerted everyone... oh well. I still beat the crap out of Mother Brain, so all's well that ends well.

windwingxs chapter 2 . 9/29/2004