Reviews for Of Sand and of Leaf
Haibara chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
I really enjoyed this interpretation of Shikamaru and Temari's relationship. It's the first time that I'd read such a story pre-timeskip. Thanks for portraying one of my favorite Naruto pairings in a realistic way!
Temashika chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
I have read tens even hundreds of books and other temashika fanfics but yours is the best and I can compare your writing skill to jk Rowling. PPPPPLEAAAASE write a sequel to this. This is like an unfinished book if you don't please
borednovelist13 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
very good story
Im Sammeh chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
LOL make more xD
NoNewGuru chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Soooooo... I read this fanfic a while back and thought I was really good, so I tried to read it again... I didn't like it too much this time. Idk. Am i wrong? I just think that it might've been a little too childish this time. But, I have to say that I loved the ending. I LOVED it. I still like this fanfic but I just don't think it was up to the standards of some of the other fanfics I've read lately. It's still good tho.
shikatemari fan chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
I liked it, I read the whole thing, and typically if I don't like it I don't bother even finishing the first chapter, so kudos hope to see more works in the future
Haan chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Well, sappy, fluffy, one big WAFF, all works as a summary, but that don't mean it's bad. I kept finding tiny spelling mistakes, but apart from that it was a nice read. Shikamaru was very well portrayed, what I lacked from Temari was a punch to the gut somewhere along the line there, but on the other hand, I ain't really seen her in a romantic setting before. She WAS the hunter after all. Guess she was holding back.

Off to look for the next fic.

Haan
John Lee chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
I LIKE IT
riia chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
ur such a good writer i loved ur story mabie nxt time u can do naruhina please please pleasepleaseplease ]
Xiaahandrus chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
I love this! It was so original and yet cliche in a goo way! Two thumbs up! Yay for Shika and Temari!
brownie bunny chapter 8 . 4/27/2008
Could u please do a sequel to this? I loved it too much! A PERFECT ShikaTema fic!
song six chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
This was an awesome story! I say best shikamaru/temari fanfic I've ever read, but I was ready to track you down and slit your throat when I saw the fake 'the end'.
beerbelly chapter 8 . 9/28/2007
kyah! i love it! _ i really enjoyed reading it! awesome job! XD

hope you'll write another shikaXtema fic and if you do, please make it a happy ending, i'm a sucker for happy endings XD
lilika808 chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
this was really awesome !
qeltic chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
Sweet, light and enjoyable. Thank you.