Reviews for Time After Time
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
Well, no one became mates so that's disappointing. I would of thought that you'd pair her with Vegeta or Goku. But it had to be the kitsune avatar. It was a good story, I loved it. But next time more intimacy, more romance, maybe more lemons. It satisfies the fans
autumnannette19 chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
Whats next, whats next?
darkestnight22 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
kagome
I Will Obey For He Is My God chapter 20 . 10/4/2009
It's a bit dissapointing but i guess overall its a good story though kagome and kurama shouldn't get together so fast but thats my opinion.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
keep it up
Crystal Tsuki Tenshi chapter 20 . 3/29/2009
um...I like this fic "Time After Time" better thab your new fic "Finding Home" though both of them are still very good I don't know y though anyway as I said a while ago I like this one better (BTW I just read "Finding Home") BTW I also like Kag ans Yus as Half-sibs. Anyway please don't delete this fic
mycroft216 chapter 20 . 3/29/2009
i am currently ambivilent about it, what exactly would you change if you were to rewrite this story, i dont really care if you rewrite it or not just keep up the quality of the characters as they are now, nice job of intgrating 3 manga/anime in most cases of mixing more than two it rarly turns out well, yours is one of the ony mass crossovers that seems to blend well, in any case keep up the good work.
Missy Stacey chapter 20 . 3/29/2009
Instead of deleting this can't you just say discontinued and leave it while you work on the rewrite?
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 19 . 3/20/2009
I hope you come back to this story...it's getting real interesting to read and I can't wait to read more of it.
Kunoichi-Tenshi-Shikon-Youkai chapter 19 . 2/27/2009
Oh god! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! UPDATE! OMG this fic is SO GOOD! I SO HAVEN'T EVER READ ONE LIKE THIS YET! PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
Sugarhon chapter 19 . 2/24/2009
OH please continue as soon as you can. THIS is absoultly marvelous. I love it great work.
Axtla3000 chapter 17 . 1/21/2009
when i begin to read this fic,you wright that Sesshomaru was the king of Makai and Inuyasha the Lord of the West,and Kouga ,Raizen and Yomi the others this Chapter you said that Sesshomaru is the Lord of the west and Inuyasha the Lord of the all.

iIreally like this fic,and i see that you have no updated,i hope you do it soon.
destroyed.innocence chapter 19 . 10/5/2008
I love this story. I hope that the next couple of chapters are up soon!
VirusYoukaiChild chapter 19 . 9/21/2008
Omg! This like the best story I have ever read, please continue! Please? I wanna know what happens... *cries* It's soo good! I love how you put it all together and not make character's seem so... awkward... it's brilliant!
squeakee chapter 19 . 8/16/2008
ahh! love it, it's been a while, will you please still update? i just love this story, it's so HOT! :D