Reviews for Flutter
TiaMaria710 chapter 12 . 2/20
Read your Bio, I.m glad this is still a WIP. Fans of your story will be grateful when you continue.
Strikergirl1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Please update..
Lphipps21 chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
please update
Maverick88 chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
I'm really loving this. But I guess another writer's block is plaguing you? I know the feeling, unfortunately. Maybe this will help you get past it. Uncas and Alice kissed at the waterfall scene, but it was cut away from the final montage and they used the slow motion to hide it. However, in the next scene with Alice you see a braid that wasn't there before, put there by Uncas. I would have loved seeing him do that. Ah...anyway, thank you for what you've written. I've been obsessed with this couple after accidentally catching the movie on TV last week. There was so much there we didn't get to see, I think.
Naiya246 chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Best LOTM story I have read by far. It's been a while since the last update... I hope you'll update soon I am excited for the dance scene. Are you planning on continuing this story?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
ah great story,your uncas is absolutly awesome..please continue with the story!
Susannah-Belle chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
you have to finish this story.I'll die if you don't! sigh...
lescornichons chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
More please!
Lady Rose chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Please, please update! I love this story.
Eilan21 chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
I'm really enjoying this story, it's beautiful and very well written and I hope you are going to add another chapter as soon as possible... I can't wait to read what happens next!
aline chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
love your story. thank you so much for writing it
Leah chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Wow, am really loving this story! You have written these characters really well, I love the inlcuded scene at the end, I wondered how she came to have those braids in her hair! Please continue to write, even if you just complete the waterfall scene. I would love to read your take on that!
uncaslover chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
ummm hello write more I love this story...
Cikun chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
Please, please update. You write so beautifully. I can't wait to see whether uncas is a good dancer or not. Please do continue :-)
nipponophile chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
Sweet and beautiful. Glad her first kiss was with Uncas! And I love how he offers to be strong for her when she can't be.