Reviews for Flutter
Feed me Seymour... Feed my addiction to your story.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 12 . 1/6
I'm having trouble logging in, but shall do so when I can...
Just wanted to say, THIS IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT. Please update soon.
Ravenswing chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
I know it was 2011 since this story was last updated and that you have probably forgotten about it or lost interest in it, but please consider picking up where you left off and continuing with it? Please, please? I would love to read the rest of it!
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
I love. More than anything. Please, continue! :'D
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
:) Alice is starting to morph into Cora. :) Doing and thinking what she wills, and damning the opinion of the rest of the world.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Alice... I don't think she understands. Women do not always want to be fussed over by a man. It feels like weakness to us. (Yeah, I'm a girl too, so I know how this is.) Similarly, men do not want women to cry over them when they have a scratch. It makes them feel insulted, I think. At least, that's what my experience with watching my mother and brother have taught me. -'.'-
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I like how the name of the story itself starts with Alice's fluttering heart. :) It's a good sign that this is going to get better, the further I read! :D
TiaMaria710 chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Read your Bio, I.m glad this is still a WIP. Fans of your story will be grateful when you continue.
Strikergirl1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Please update..
Lphipps21 chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
please update
Maverick88 chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
I'm really loving this. But I guess another writer's block is plaguing you? I know the feeling, unfortunately. Maybe this will help you get past it. Uncas and Alice kissed at the waterfall scene, but it was cut away from the final montage and they used the slow motion to hide it. However, in the next scene with Alice you see a braid that wasn't there before, put there by Uncas. I would have loved seeing him do that. Ah...anyway, thank you for what you've written. I've been obsessed with this couple after accidentally catching the movie on TV last week. There was so much there we didn't get to see, I think.
Naiya246 chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Best LOTM story I have read by far. It's been a while since the last update... I hope you'll update soon I am excited for the dance scene. Are you planning on continuing this story?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
ah great story,your uncas is absolutly awesome..please continue with the story!
Susannah-Belle chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
you have to finish this story.I'll die if you don't! sigh...
lescornichons chapter 12 . 3/13/2012