Reviews for Abyss
Arcelio chapter 22 . 5/29
Hello,
I wish to commend you on your writing skills. The story that you wrote was marginally more real than is comfortable and many parts of it (especially the last chapter) have cut me to the bone. Because of that the story is both impressive and singularly memorable.
Thank you for a few hours in another world,
Arcelio
PaulinaDragona chapter 22 . 2/9
I like your fiction !
AnotherAddicted chapter 12 . 1/25
Thank you for the story.

The first 4 chapters were very much interesting but as the story progressed... I found that it was too dark for my liking. I just feel very uncomfortable that I cannot go on :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
I have to say that the first few chapters are great, but it turns out to be a really sick fic. I can not even read through it.
ghanima77 chapter 22 . 6/17/2017
This is such a well written, skillfully crafted work! Hermione's trial and ordeals were not romanticized but brutal, manipulative, confusing, draining, twisting... I was impressed and riveted from the first chapter. I feel this review is utterly inadequate in describing great this peice is. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Tried to hold out as long as I could cause I loved the writing but this is just turning out to be a rape and abuse fic. It's pretty sick. You should get some help.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 4/9/2017
All I can say is I hope you enjoy your sick mind when judgement day comes and you will be one of those *gnawing your teeth* when your not let into paradise and wonder why.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 4/9/2017
And then she woke up with a gasp and realized she was in her Ravenclaw common room and that her sorting into Gryffindor was one continuing nightmare or was it a vision perhaps of another world?whatever it was she wants no part of it. She looked at the clock and had one minute to get to class or the clock would keep chiming "Get up sleepy head" louder and louder.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 4/9/2017
YThis is my last review as this is so old it's not even worth flaming for.

I would normally flame this but it's so old and sadly that's all that shows up on Google is old fanfics from 5 years ago. Google really really sucks now.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
I take back my review. Looks like this is a lie saying it's a Voldermort X Hermione. Either you were c onfused or this is click-bait.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 4/9/2017
Glad this isn't another Pro Gryffindor echo chamber fic where a lot of authors try to deny it but it can be seen oozing out as they bash anybody who even looks like a slytherin.

JK rowling was pretty biased which likely is either intentional or just how she was raised in politics as it reminds me of the liberals vs Conservatives which slytheirns are seen as the latter and Gryffindors as the former.

If a Slytherin does a prank it's a crime! If a Gryffindor puts somebody in the hospital preferingly not their own house it will simply be a *prank gone wrong" while a Slytherin doing the same spell it's "unacceptable and they must be a death eater in disguise".

Then Ron will whine and moan how Lucious pays death eaters to get out of Azkaban which we muggles can do that too. We call it posting bond.

Lucious just has to be rich enough to pay it in full instead of a 10 percent down payment and putting his estate up.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
That is exactly the problem between liberals vs Republicans both are polar opposites where one wants war and the other wants peace to the point none can see reality for what it is.

A liberal instead of self defending will please to the illegal dope dealer who broke into their house to not kill them while a Republican would use a 'citizens arrest' till the police come and do a professional job.

A liberal would think they would be all right using a pan and a few pleading words which the bad guy is too high on PCP to really give a fuck.

Bad guys don't really read so they don't see *no gun signs* it means nothing to them.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 22 . 4/3/2017
What an intense story! Off to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/20/2017
the ending confused me alot... but i still loved this fic 3
Miyukino chapter 9 . 1/25/2017
If I was Hermione, they would die a thousand times over after I have more power. Slow deaths, hardcore torture. None will escape my wrath. Especially that fucking noseless snake.