Reviews for Abyss
Jurassikuh chapter 22 . 6/25
I’m not really sure why people would flame, you clearly made it obvious it’s a dark story. Not really sure why they would continue to read even if they didn’t like it, I don’t know.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this was beautifully crafted, I LOVED it. As an author, it’s your job to make us feel certain things, whether that be disgust, love, sadness, etc. That’s the whole point of writing. We want to invoke some type of emotion, and since you’re getting flames, I’m guessing you’ve done your job well. Not all stories are for the faint hearted, and not all have a closed off happy ending. Not just with fanfiction, but with many novels. There were parts of the story that were shocking, disgusting, and most certainly hard to read. I went into this thinking that there would be some sort of fluffy romance between Tom and Hermione, and while there was some sort of understanding at times, there was none of that but somehow you made it work. I’ve read a fair few of dark fan fictions, and have even written some in the past, but yours is the best I’ve read. You didn’t go in with corny poetry, and choppy sentences. I typically stay away from dark fan fictions just because of how corny it can get, it’s not really my cup of tea. BUT. You made this flow seamlessly, and each situation that Hermione was put through seemed to come together towards the end. The ending was so open, and I’m not sure if there’s a sequel, but if there’s not, I would be content with the ending. It’s up to us to decide which way Hermione went; interpretation. The way people seemed to turn on her so quickly were not so wholly unbelievable, and it was heartbreaking to read. There’s so much effort you put into this story, and I don’t think people give it enough understanding. This is FanFiction. We create what we want to create, and what you have written is heartbreaking, disgusting at times, but beautifully written. I hope you’re still writing because you truly have an amazing talent.
Ciule chapter 22 . 5/25
Maybe it's odd to comment on such an old story, but it really sucked me in. I loved it. You stayed away from the "Voldemort redemption arch", and Hermione was - oh, poor girl - well, it was brilliant. I also loved your portrayal of Snape, Lupin and Harry.

Great work, with a lovely, ambigious ending!
Kaydn35 chapter 22 . 4/19
Wow, while darker than I normally like I was still interested in continuing. Like I said it was much more dark and graphic than I normally prefer to read, but that’s my own problem not yours. Your writing style flows well and creates a world I got easily lost in.

Also, I’m sorry that some of your reviews are as cruel as they are. I firmly believe that it is the readers responsibility to stop when they are uncomfortable. You made a realistic world portraying the effects of a real war and concerning real evil
Angel41791 chapter 22 . 2/9
This... this started off so well... what happened? there was no resolution, nothing changed. it became one incoherent thought to the next
Mel Crooks chapter 22 . 10/16/2018
This was darkly fantastic. Excellent storytelling.
Arcelio chapter 22 . 5/29/2018
Hello,
I wish to commend you on your writing skills. The story that you wrote was marginally more real than is comfortable and many parts of it (especially the last chapter) have cut me to the bone. Because of that the story is both impressive and singularly memorable.
Thank you for a few hours in another world,
Arcelio
PaulinaDragona chapter 22 . 2/9/2018
I like your fiction !
AnotherAddicted chapter 12 . 1/25/2018
Thank you for the story.

The first 4 chapters were very much interesting but as the story progressed... I found that it was too dark for my liking. I just feel very uncomfortable that I cannot go on :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
I have to say that the first few chapters are great, but it turns out to be a really sick fic. I can not even read through it.
ghanima77 chapter 22 . 6/17/2017
This is such a well written, skillfully crafted work! Hermione's trial and ordeals were not romanticized but brutal, manipulative, confusing, draining, twisting... I was impressed and riveted from the first chapter. I feel this review is utterly inadequate in describing great this peice is. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Tried to hold out as long as I could cause I loved the writing but this is just turning out to be a rape and abuse fic. It's pretty sick. You should get some help.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 4/9/2017
All I can say is I hope you enjoy your sick mind when judgement day comes and you will be one of those *gnawing your teeth* when your not let into paradise and wonder why.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 4/9/2017
And then she woke up with a gasp and realized she was in her Ravenclaw common room and that her sorting into Gryffindor was one continuing nightmare or was it a vision perhaps of another world?whatever it was she wants no part of it. She looked at the clock and had one minute to get to class or the clock would keep chiming "Get up sleepy head" louder and louder.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 4/9/2017
YThis is my last review as this is so old it's not even worth flaming for.

I would normally flame this but it's so old and sadly that's all that shows up on Google is old fanfics from 5 years ago. Google really really sucks now.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
I take back my review. Looks like this is a lie saying it's a Voldermort X Hermione. Either you were c onfused or this is click-bait.