Reviews for Abyss
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 7/21
Btw, great moment when Dumbledore commented on how Hermione will be a more scary Head Girl with a Cobra wrapped around her shoulders.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 7/21
Aww.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 7/21
Wicked.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 7/21
Wonder why they kept Hermione out.
yesenia.cortes.73 chapter 22 . 1/18
I I you continued this! I want to know which one she chooses and if she ever sees Voldemort again!
SaiyaCat chapter 22 . 1/1
That was Interesting
Sortinghat chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
If she had a TASER with her and/or pepper spray boyth legal for being on your person
Sortinghat chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
If I were her I'd go to the engine shed and take the Hogwarts Express locomotive and escape period after being expelled like that.

Since she is already in trouble and in exile it won't matter joyriding a train to get away since it would just be theft charge.

It actually hppens more often then you think.

Search for stolen locomotive and there is a fascinating news article from a scenic railway in southern Ohio where some kids broke out of a halfway house and broke into a museum stealing the reverser that is usually taken off t night.

The kids even broke open locked track switches in order to rearrange wagons since one of the boys knew the basics of dieasel trains and rail yard operations including when to use the whistle at crossings.

There was a police chase because using the whistle woke someomne up who phoned police and the police followed the boys several miles and they stopped on their own claiming an obstruction was on the tracks and did'nt want to damage the loco. .

There is another story of a kid who stole a subway train in new york by impersonating a driver and nobody not even dispatch even knew it until the end of the day and that is only because the kid violated a speed limit change around a corner causing the air brakes to apply and the kid did'nt know what to do to reset them back.

He actually drove the subway real smooth so none of the passengers were alarmed. The kid was in trouble before due to stealing city buses and collecting fares.
Sortinghat chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Would that storm be strong enough to cause power cuts and school cancellations around Scotla

It's pretty retarded that the Wizards hide themselves because it's not muggles that are an issue but monolithic corporations like Google having too much power and the Sherman Trust Law which has broken monopolies in the past to allow fair competiton not being enforced.
Two years ago Google made a rule in their clause that websites have to be readjusted for mobile phones ONLY not either/or so in a computer it is making websites including this look stupid until I adjust it a bit.

(Dad found out the hard way as due to moral reasons we don't hve the spy on you smart phones) he build a website to host our travel pictures in order to get some extra income and Google would refuse to even rank it unlessit was dumb down for small screen phones.

Google is the AT&T of the internet and needs to be broken up like such.

If you noticed search engines including Google have completely gone commercial with results and it's based on Watson a computer AI that "guesses" what you want based on popular searches rather then aa web crawler.

Search for Watson VS Jeopardy by IBM

Now if you search for "fencing instructions" as in self defense you'd instead get either results on buying fences for your back yard or links to self defense clubs to sign up when you are looking for a website that is NOT commercial and maybe a random link about self defense that's dated..

and all the search engines except Bing is "powered" or "enhanced by Google who uses Watson AI.

Blekko was the last engine to remain independent but recently went with Watson and an article about it on the 4th result if you type in Blekko on Bing.

Dogpile used to use multiple search engines and you could filter each of them out but now it's useless since those search engines use Google and Google uses Watson and Watson is bases off of smartphone apps since that is what Watson thinks is popular .
Sortinght chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Please git rid of the prolougue. It offers nothing of value and as Sir Topham Hat (if I spelled that right) from Thomas The Tank Engine would say

"This has caused confusion and delay! I demand an explanation!" such as when Donald and Douglas both twin engines caused confusion by accident when they first appeared pre CGI version.
ava chapter 22 . 11/27/2015
over the course of reading this, i've come to a good few conclusions:
1)you're absolutely twisted and slightly insane. like, seriously, you're messed up.
2)I am entirely twisted, as well, b/c i really loved this whole fic. i'm honestly screwed up in the head.
3)you're an incredible writer. this fic gives "dark" a whole new meaning. you got the characterization spot on-you made me feel for hermione every step of the way.

so i cant tell if i loved it or hated it. b/c i loved it-i LOVED it. but i also hated it. it made me feel-excuse the cliche term-depressed. i know people say that all the time, but thats how i honestly felt. and yet, i kept reading-with some sort of morbid, disgusting curiously to find out what happened next, to keep reading about all the possible horrors you could come up with. i hated it-but i loved it?
pushpanjaliprathna chapter 20 . 10/30/2015
IF MCGONAGALL DOESNT BELIEVE HER I STOP READ ING BYE GONNA GRY HEY THAT RYHMES
ArrogantlyPessimistic chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
I can't believe I actually like this. At some points I really wanted to skip it, and I must admit this took me about over four hours to read (this is all because of my unwillingness to read, squealing at shit and gasps and mostly towards the end mutterings about how 'foolish' Hermione is) but throughout that I have to say this was most enjoyable.

I sound like such a retard. I'm trying to be cool and nice and shit, and it's not working. haha.

But this had me. I truly had me, and the character's were so much like the characters that if they were actually placed in these positions, I have no answer to that they would react exactly like this.

This is never going out of my favorites. Ever. And I'm sure that I will come back to re-read this again, sometime soon.

Just have to say one thing - Well-Fucking-Done, I applaud you.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Well, I've tried my hardest to like this, but I really can't. I hate it.

To be fair, though, I adore some of your other work (the Jekyll and Hyde fic, Bookworm...fabulous).
lexicon63738 chapter 21 . 5/14/2015
Thank god for total badass Hermione! I was really worried there. I mean my heart has really soared. This story has had me cry soooo many times and I've had to listen to sad classical music as I didn't have something to distract me from all the emotions that wanted to come out. My heart has really been broken with this story and now that Hermione is finding her strength and fight I am just soooooooooo happy. I can't even describe it really. Anyway, this is grrreeat