Reviews for Abyss
Well, I've tried my hardest to like this, but I really can't. I hate it.

To be fair, though, I adore some of your other work (the Jekyll and Hyde fic, Bookworm...fabulous).
lexicon63738 chapter 21 . 5/14
Thank god for total badass Hermione! I was really worried there. I mean my heart has really soared. This story has had me cry soooo many times and I've had to listen to sad classical music as I didn't have something to distract me from all the emotions that wanted to come out. My heart has really been broken with this story and now that Hermione is finding her strength and fight I am just soooooooooo happy. I can't even describe it really. Anyway, this is grrreeat
lexicon63738 chapter 15 . 5/14
I really hope that after all Hermione was put through, she doesn't just succumb to Voldemort. That would be terrible and my view of her would be of a weak little bitch. Please, please don't have her just go to his side without him really paying for what he did to her.

I've enjoyed this story though and I shall continue to read it all through to the next stories. And even though it's already written and you can't do much now, I will still pray that you didn't make Hermione so weak after she's been so strong. (Love your other stories though!)
UGH. This has gotten way too campy, with the rituals and the "let's all stage elaborate scenes that everyone believes" nonsense. Yuck.

This was good when it was about Hermione and Voldemort. The other stuff is waaaaaaaay too elaborate to swallow. Just too campy.
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
bueno fue agradable leer esta historia.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Keep up the good work loving it
Guest chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
Please update this story! I am in LOVE with it!
BlueCaesar chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
WOW! Sooooo dark. Soooooo good! Idk if you still check reviews for this, but I wanted to let you know I think this is fantastic work. I can't wait to get started on the sequel!

And maybe this is just me as an American (I really only know how the justice system in the US works), I am appalled by Hermione's treatment by the MOM. Not only was she sent to prison without a trial and said trial was held without her presence, but she was put under 'house-arrest' despite an innocent verdict. I just know if I had been held hostage, raped, and tortured by terrorist group and my family was killed and my friends abandoned me, I would get the HELL out of the country. Forget the continent. I'm talking the Americas (possible asylum) or remote Asia. I know she's got that tracking thing, but come on... she's the smartest witch in centuries. Ok, sorry for the rant, but I couldn't help but make an escape plan for her in my head as I was reading.
Julie.fjad chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
I've been wanting to read this story for some time now, though I never had the time until now; and, I have to say: wow, this story is truly amazing! Very well-written, great psychology and plot. I'm off to read the sequel, now x
Guest chapter 22 . 4/13/2014
That was so freaking amazing I can't even..!
kmjb chapter 22 . 3/31/2014
I really enjoyed this story... I would really like to know where she goes from school... Maybe she has to be HIS healer.
Kurai Ummei chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
Hot. Damn. I don't think I will sleep tonight.
IamFalon chapter 22 . 12/25/2013
Really enjoyed the complex character arc for Hermoine.
guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
It was written really well, although I hated how Hermione had no fight, her learning the dark arts was pointless if she could not use it at the opportune time
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
This story was AMAZING! the perfect amount of darkness that voldemort is and demands of his followers. i also admire how you never made voldemort and hermione get together in any sexual way. If i was you i would have been so done, and given in, but i actually liked how you didn't! So reading the sequal and thank you for a good read! Keep it up, you are really good! :)