Reviews for Abyss
Serenity Blossom chapter 22 . 4/11/2009
Stunning.
pamelawright chapter 22 . 4/2/2009
So dark. Unswervingly so. It was haunting and relentless reading, I'm sure the writing of it was too. I commend you for your high integrity with this. It would have been so easy to be maudlin or sloppy or predictable, but you really cranked out some impressive things. I am off to read the sequel, and Merlin, Hermione better get some justice, if not a little peace...
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 22 . 3/10/2009
Truly Amazing! I Loved It! Hugs Kisses! I Totally Love It!
Penthesileia chapter 22 . 2/3/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, Abyss, has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Weekly Harry Potter Poll. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Harry Potter Weekly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . / forum / index . php ? board 38 . 0

Thank you for sharing your work with us! :)
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 22 . 1/27/2009
This has to be THE fanfic on the entire website. The characterization, logic, wittiness, plot, reactions, and style add so much to the Harry Potter characters than JK Rowling could ever imagine. The story was brutally honest in the way it described everyone's reaction to everything around them.

This fic encompasses everything that a fic should set out to do. You had no hero-complex!Hermione. Lupin was so accepting and a pillar of strength for Hermione. Harry didn't believe Hermione at first; Ron is still his ignorant ass. Neville felt betrayed by something he will never understand. Even Ginny gave up hope because she knew what Voldemort's influence. Lucius and Draco Malfoy (and also Wormtail) played such a huge role in Hermione's outlook that it was believable. Carmen's and Voldemort's interaction with each other is so very interesting. But, of course, the most interesting interaction would have to be Hermione and Voldemort.

Once again, from an inconspicuous reviewer, you have done a great job on this fic.
xXShiZXx chapter 10 . 1/25/2009
Eh...I am too lazy to sign in, but I will leave a well deserved review anyway. The last bit with Dumbledore and Harry was definately beautiful. It is how I have felt throughout all the Harry Potter books. It is the ORIGINAL; what else can I say? Everything so far is beautifully written and the progression is amazingly well written. I do not particularly have any criticisms to give, but I do wish that I am getting close to the HG/TR-LV part. My mind needs SOME romance, if it can be called that. ]
Dreams of Forever chapter 22 . 1/23/2009
One word:

WOW

And now I'm going to read Ascent :)
KnoKnayme chapter 22 . 1/9/2009
brilliant!
priscalthum chapter 22 . 7/4/2008
I must tell you first that I was going to stop reading after Hermione had been captured (I admit wholeheartedly that Hermione's foray into the DA due to circumstance was something intriguing and profound); it had gotten far too creepy after elder Nott and Goyle started beating her, but I continued reading anyway. Compelling, I suppose.

Still, however, this is perhaps one of the most demented, thoroughly-skin-crawling, scariest stories I have ever read, and I applaud Hermione's ability to endure and live and not die, because dying would have meant he won. By the way, your Voldemort is...I want to say macabre or creepy or vile, but those words don't quite fit. He's a bit of everything, and I suspect that was your intention. I am, however, thoroughly disappointed in Dumbledore, but I do as Snape does (he does do that, doesn't he? I wasn't imagining it?) and group him in the same category as Hermione.

You did a beautiful job with this story; it was tragic and sickening and appalling and heart-breaking.

Erm, the Death Eaters were a bit too...carnal for my tastes, especially considering their creed and the original reason for their existence, but that tends to occur, I suppose.

My favorite character was that old guy (forgive me, I don't recall his name and have not the inclination to check) that had a 'friendly rapport' with LV sometimes. Yes, odd that I remember that particular combination of words but fail to remember the man's name. Alas.
camp-lainey-rox-yo-mommaz-sox chapter 22 . 6/11/2008
OH MY GOSH

*worship*
Bubbly.At.Heart chapter 22 . 5/22/2008
Great Story and beautifully writen but i do not understand why you have stopped writing it!
inkeyes7 chapter 22 . 5/3/2008
This story is really good, I commend you. However, I feel like sex was too often used in this story. I don't really think that Death Eaters are that interested in it, their main focus is power.

But anyways. Very good job. I'm off to read the sequel when I'm done with work.
Cassandra chapter 22 . 4/29/2008
Absolutely spellbinding and alluring. I couldn't stop reading all the way through.
OnyxTigress86 chapter 22 . 4/11/2008
I love it great story knowing Hermione she would take that kast one
troesnaja chapter 21 . 3/27/2008
How can ron be such a FUCKING fool! Doenst he have any imagination to imagine what hermione went through what hearthless unfeeling unsensitive bastard is he? He never was a real friend.
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »