Reviews for Abyss
SortingHat chapter 3 . 4/9/2017
Glad this isn't another Pro Gryffindor echo chamber fic where a lot of authors try to deny it but it can be seen oozing out as they bash anybody who even looks like a slytherin.

JK rowling was pretty biased which likely is either intentional or just how she was raised in politics as it reminds me of the liberals vs Conservatives which slytheirns are seen as the latter and Gryffindors as the former.

If a Slytherin does a prank it's a crime! If a Gryffindor puts somebody in the hospital preferingly not their own house it will simply be a *prank gone wrong" while a Slytherin doing the same spell it's "unacceptable and they must be a death eater in disguise".

Then Ron will whine and moan how Lucious pays death eaters to get out of Azkaban which we muggles can do that too. We call it posting bond.

Lucious just has to be rich enough to pay it in full instead of a 10 percent down payment and putting his estate up.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
That is exactly the problem between liberals vs Republicans both are polar opposites where one wants war and the other wants peace to the point none can see reality for what it is.

A liberal instead of self defending will please to the illegal dope dealer who broke into their house to not kill them while a Republican would use a 'citizens arrest' till the police come and do a professional job.

A liberal would think they would be all right using a pan and a few pleading words which the bad guy is too high on PCP to really give a fuck.

Bad guys don't really read so they don't see *no gun signs* it means nothing to them.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 22 . 4/3/2017
What an intense story! Off to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/20/2017
the ending confused me alot... but i still loved this fic 3
Miyukino chapter 9 . 1/25/2017
If I was Hermione, they would die a thousand times over after I have more power. Slow deaths, hardcore torture. None will escape my wrath. Especially that fucking noseless snake.
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 22 . 1/9/2017
It has been a while since I last read this. Glad to have revisited this story.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
Btw, great moment when Dumbledore commented on how Hermione will be a more scary Head Girl with a Cobra wrapped around her shoulders.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
Aww.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Wicked.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Wonder why they kept Hermione out.
yesenia.cortes.73 chapter 22 . 1/18/2016
I I you continued this! I want to know which one she chooses and if she ever sees Voldemort again!
SaiyaCat chapter 22 . 1/1/2016
That was Interesting
Sortinghat chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
If she had a TASER with her and/or pepper spray boyth legal for being on your person
Sortinghat chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
If I were her I'd go to the engine shed and take the Hogwarts Express locomotive and escape period after being expelled like that.

Since she is already in trouble and in exile it won't matter joyriding a train to get away since it would just be theft charge.

It actually hppens more often then you think.

Search for stolen locomotive and there is a fascinating news article from a scenic railway in southern Ohio where some kids broke out of a halfway house and broke into a museum stealing the reverser that is usually taken off t night.

The kids even broke open locked track switches in order to rearrange wagons since one of the boys knew the basics of dieasel trains and rail yard operations including when to use the whistle at crossings.

There was a police chase because using the whistle woke someomne up who phoned police and the police followed the boys several miles and they stopped on their own claiming an obstruction was on the tracks and did'nt want to damage the loco. .

There is another story of a kid who stole a subway train in new york by impersonating a driver and nobody not even dispatch even knew it until the end of the day and that is only because the kid violated a speed limit change around a corner causing the air brakes to apply and the kid did'nt know what to do to reset them back.

He actually drove the subway real smooth so none of the passengers were alarmed. The kid was in trouble before due to stealing city buses and collecting fares.
Sortinghat chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Would that storm be strong enough to cause power cuts and school cancellations around Scotla

It's pretty retarded that the Wizards hide themselves because it's not muggles that are an issue but monolithic corporations like Google having too much power and the Sherman Trust Law which has broken monopolies in the past to allow fair competiton not being enforced.
Two years ago Google made a rule in their clause that websites have to be readjusted for mobile phones ONLY not either/or so in a computer it is making websites including this look stupid until I adjust it a bit.

(Dad found out the hard way as due to moral reasons we don't hve the spy on you smart phones) he build a website to host our travel pictures in order to get some extra income and Google would refuse to even rank it unlessit was dumb down for small screen phones.

Google is the AT&T of the internet and needs to be broken up like such.

If you noticed search engines including Google have completely gone commercial with results and it's based on Watson a computer AI that "guesses" what you want based on popular searches rather then aa web crawler.

Search for Watson VS Jeopardy by IBM

Now if you search for "fencing instructions" as in self defense you'd instead get either results on buying fences for your back yard or links to self defense clubs to sign up when you are looking for a website that is NOT commercial and maybe a random link about self defense that's dated..

and all the search engines except Bing is "powered" or "enhanced by Google who uses Watson AI.

Blekko was the last engine to remain independent but recently went with Watson and an article about it on the 4th result if you type in Blekko on Bing.

Dogpile used to use multiple search engines and you could filter each of them out but now it's useless since those search engines use Google and Google uses Watson and Watson is bases off of smartphone apps since that is what Watson thinks is popular .
470 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »