Reviews for Wearing The Funny Red Sheet
iamextraordinary chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
this is going in my fave stories list! i loved it!
allovertheplace chapter 22 . 1/3/2007
well... what to say, what to say! i reaaly liked this story... no wait stories...

youre a great writer and i hope you keep the good work up!
hali chapter 22 . 1/1/2006
First of all I have to say this is one of the best series I have ever read. You really captured the pure essence of what a trory should be. You are an amazingly gifted writer and I hope to see you continue your work in writing more trory's.

xoxo,

**HaLi**
princetongirl chapter 22 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
xSMiLES chapter 22 . 8/25/2005
Wow. You are an amazing writer. I have read the whole series and it's just awesome. You really developed the characters well. And I loved the fun interaction between the three before all the drama. I thought you developed the character of Graham extraordinarily well. At first, I hated him because I thought he was going to be an obstacle to Trory. But then he was actually pretty likable. The squirt thing was cute. Haha okay, I'm going to stop my rambling now, and just say that you are an amazing writer.
troryforever chapter 22 . 8/1/2005
wow i can't belive this series is finally over! i loved every bit of it. i wish there was more! *hint hint* maybe u can write about their wedding or their life afterwards. ] just a suggestion. i bet you can come up with some more great stuff.
Alenor chapter 22 . 7/28/2005
aw yay! finally it's all worked out. i loved this series of stories. cya later.
tickle582 chapter 22 . 4/8/2005
i loved this story it took forever for them to get together but they did it!
rebecamontiel chapter 22 . 2/17/2005
SPEACHLESS O!

I LOVED YOUR STORY. This one and all the prequels. You're an amazing writer. It's 4 am and I just finished reading it... and I'm so excited... and happy ...

Take care, bye!
crissy chapter 22 . 2/9/2005
i love the ending. that was so sweet. i was getting annoyed with all of their soap operish antics earlier in the series, but that ending just makes up for it all. so sweet. just adorable.
CarebearKara chapter 22 . 1/23/2005
That was great.
KeitaWolf chapter 22 . 1/5/2005
I just finished all four of the stories (sorry i was a lazy bum and didn't review them all...) I just wanted to point one part that i really loved... The Chad referance, I broke out laughing. :) Wonderful!
Fallen Heart chapter 22 . 1/5/2005
Hi, now finally I get what you meant in the mail where you wrote if you should do a sequel.. sorry for being too stupid to understand! ;) I think this story has a great ending but of course if you want to write about the wedding, I not going to stop you! ;)

I think it was good you didn't make it so Rory gave bearth to the baby, since then Dean would always be a shadow between our fave couple
Brittany chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hey, I just wanted to let you know- I've been reading alot of stories lately. Yours are some of the best I have read. I am a college student, double majoring in Radio/Television and Film- I want to write scripts as well. Although I havent posted any of my stories on here, I just wanted to say- You have an extreme talent for writing. Some places are slower than others, but with every story- it gets so much better.

Brit