Reviews for Free and Home
cupcakesunshine chapter 1 . 1/10
Wait. Ron, Hermione and the Weasleys are dead, aren't they? That's why they didn't come. Oh my gid the tears.
cupcakesunshine chapter 1 . 1/10
That was beautifully written. It made me really and truly cry, which is a rarity so congratulations on that. I might suggest an epilogue with Ron, Hermione and everyone else. Like, their reactions? I don't know. You're the author
Sheitane chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Did he die? I don't really understand this, but it made my heart break for some reason. :.(
Brittney chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This was beautiful, and so original. Thank you for writing it :)
EverDishonest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Love it..way too emotional :)

Ron, Hermione, and the Weasley twins were all dead, weren't they?
shiney02 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
oh dear. that was really hard to read, but I liked it still
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
sad
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I can't believe you just made me cry. I don't have the words right now. This story is so beautiful and tragic.
night flame miko chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Jesus Christ. I am crying SO HARD. My whole face is wet. My brother had to show me the caramelldansen one piece youtube video since he said it looked like someone had just killed my favourite character in an extremely emotional way...he knows me far too well. This is definitely favourited. Well done.
Believe in Bowties chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
omg im crying
aslansphoenix chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
You made me cry! Beautiful story - really.
Saissister chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I cried
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
wow, I love this idea.

love how you wrote what Harry told Dumbledore, how Mione doesn't like to miss tests, and all that, it's so sweet and touching, and innocent. very beautiful :)
Neonlights chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
WAH! that actually made me cry. damn you! I love how he was repeating himself. so sad.
MoonfootLover chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh gosh... this story made me cry.. it is so sad but sort of happy as well cuz harry is joining his family at last... gr8 story 10/10!