Reviews for Free and Home
EverDishonest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Love it..way too emotional :)

Ron, Hermione, and the Weasley twins were all dead, weren't they?
shiney02 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
oh dear. that was really hard to read, but I liked it still
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
sad
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I can't believe you just made me cry. I don't have the words right now. This story is so beautiful and tragic.
night flame miko chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Jesus Christ. I am crying SO HARD. My whole face is wet. My brother had to show me the caramelldansen one piece youtube video since he said it looked like someone had just killed my favourite character in an extremely emotional way...he knows me far too well. This is definitely favourited. Well done.
Believe in Bowties chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
omg im crying
aslansphoenix chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
You made me cry! Beautiful story - really.
Saissister chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I cried
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
wow, I love this idea.

love how you wrote what Harry told Dumbledore, how Mione doesn't like to miss tests, and all that, it's so sweet and touching, and innocent. very beautiful :)
Neonlights chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
WAH! that actually made me cry. damn you! I love how he was repeating himself. so sad.
MoonfootLover chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh gosh... this story made me cry.. it is so sad but sort of happy as well cuz harry is joining his family at last... gr8 story 10/10!
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is a perfect example of a story that makes me smile with happiness and hope, and have tears streaming from my eyes at the same time. Absolutely lovely.
ferror chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
In tears and a blocked nose now. Really sad and touching. Didnt know that Harry is dying in the beginning. I only understand why Dumbledore is crying whenI read till the middle part of the story. Great job. -sniff sniff-
Petrichor942 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
You sure like your tragedies, don't you? But this was good too!
starlightsurprise chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Brilliant, bittersweet, beautifully written! I loved it.