Reviews for The way of the Warlock
vred chapter 20 . 4/7
Angefangen zu lesen und konnte es nicht weglegen, bis ich eben zu diesem gelungenem Ende gekommen bin.

Ich kann nur sagen, ich hab es sehr genoßen und werde die Geschichte in guter Erinnerung behalten.

Außerdem ist es nett auf deutsch kommentieren zu können. ;-)
dh-hp chapter 20 . 2/10
i would just like to say that i really loved this story. I am a huge fan of HP/NT stories i think they make a great couple and you did them justices
Sammyboy94 chapter 4 . 1/26
Love the blue phenix idea
Avenger13579 chapter 20 . 1/19
loved this story, it was a great story :)
DoublePea chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
I am enjoying your story and am very impressed with your usage of English. I can't help but comment on your usage of a "big tube in the bathroom". Instead of tube, you mean tub. That is a short way of saying a bathtub. Something that holds water and you take a bath in.
I have studied Spanish, and I'm sure that I couldn't write a story in Spanish as well as you have written this one in English.
moosejuice5 chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
meh
1st Son of The Sea God chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Great story! The English was not the best but the plot was good and the story progressed well. If you decide to write more stories in english in the future, I would be happy to beta read them for you. Hell, if you want, you could get one of your existing english stories beta read and post them again. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
diese Geschichte ist erstaunlich, so weit, und ob es irgendwelche Schraube ups sind, ist es, weil ich nicht wirklich weiß, Deutsch, ich bin mit Google Translate
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Dark king... As in shadow and royal
unspoken-desires2u chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
although yes your English was very patchy it was still a great story, thanks for taking the time to write :)
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
bom
AvidReader chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
The syntax errors bring perspective to the story!
Yep... Perspective... Hmm.

I thoroughly enjoyed the opening chapter. Looking forward to reading it all!
SlythrInHermione chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
good story, you are a talented writer, I wish you had more English fics