Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
Chameleonxx chapter 22 . 5/11
Omigosh! That was PERFECT!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 22 . 5/9
Truthfully, this is the BEST fanfiction I have ever read. I officially ship FWHG, and I am so sad that this story is over. It was fantastic. I enjoyed it so much, and I got my daily dose of laughter!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 13 . 5/9
THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ. I AM CRACKING UP SO MUCH. THIS IS HILARIOUS!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 5/9
Brilliant! I'm glad no one is here to hear me laughing my guts out! Fantastic beginning. I'm already laughing to death!
Lilliana chapter 21 . 5/8
I loved the whole story I wish it hadn't ended lol. Your a very good writer looking forward to the next good story.
Oh God I looooove this McGonagall XDDDDDDDD
justyouraveragewriter44 chapter 22 . 4/24
That...
Was...
Beautiful! 3
I used to be be a Ron and hermione shipper at first, when I read the series years ago, but then after getting back into the series i converted to a Fred/hermione shipper about a week ago.
And OH MY GOSH THIS FANFIC JUST GAVE ME LIFE! I have no idea why I never shipped them before. You are such a good writer and this was just so perfect I can't even think of any words that give it the true amount of justice it deserves.
Just absolutely incredible.
DJsjdmsmdm chapter 22 . 4/9
awesome story loved it!
awesomeanne chapter 22 . 3/31
I absolutely loved this story. I laughed my head off countless times, almost fell out of my chair twice and literally hit my head on the table once. I was laughing so hard through all of that.
HunningTheGreat chapter 11 . 3/29
The scene with Hermione and Fred in the girl's dormitory was so well written!
Capricious-me chapter 22 . 3/25
Great fic! Had me trying to stifle giggles in public. The end was crazy and perfect for the story.
Meel Jacques chapter 22 . 3/24
Hahahahahahahahahah
Very well! I loved it so much!
Meel Jacques chapter 21 . 3/24
Oh. The end. I AM SO SAD!
Scoobydoo1021 chapter 22 . 3/23
Absolutely one of the best Fred/Hermione stories I have read! You did a marvelous job with it! I was cracking up the whole time! :D
Meel Jacques chapter 20 . 3/23
wow Hermione has trouble!
3,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »