Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
That was just one perfect way of getting these two together...
JeanJo chapter 20 . 8/14
Fifty points from Gryffindor! Lol omg this is marvelous!
MissyMoeDoe chapter 14 . 6/25
Lord I LOVE Bill and Charlie in this. lol Too funny
MissyMoeDoe chapter 3 . 6/25
I'd forgotten how much I really love this story. I've come back to read it so many times. Thank you for writing it. It makes me laugh and just be in a different headspace for a while and it's wonderful.
just.vee chapter 22 . 6/1
I absolutely enjoyed reading this. I laughed so hard at each other’s mischievous tactics. Absolutely brilliant writing!
ace2184 chapter 22 . 5/19
This was fucking HILARIOUS! I love it!
Msimone chapter 22 . 2/25
Oh my golly goodness! This was such a fantastic fic. Honestly I had to stop reading at time because I was laughing so had I couldn't keep my eyes open between that and the tears! Well done!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2021
This story was really good! You did a great job writing Fred's character and the side of Hermione we don't see often. In the last few weeks Fred and Hermione have become my favorite couple and now our story has just solidified that love. This is one of my favorite fanfiction stories, if not the favorite story! I look forward to reading your other stories.
QueenLillith chapter 20 . 11/4/2021
50 points from Gryffindor!
I've stunned Snape!
Leleia chapter 22 . 9/13/2021
Loved this story so much!
AtipOps chapter 22 . 8/12/2021
Hilarious and oh so cute.. Loved this story
Granny Wolf chapter 22 . 7/25/2021
thanks for sharing, your fics are worth reading great HEA moments and I always had a soft spot for Fred.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/19/2021
I loved every second of this story. It was wayyyyy too funny. I love both of the sleigh parts. I was laughing out loud at the part where some is singing jingle bells and this last part. George’s line at the end and the terror on his face. Too hilarious.
Magickath chapter 22 . 6/20/2021
Oh my, this story had me in tears from laughing so hard!
Merlin is awesome chapter 21 . 5/17/2021
Omg I loved this so much.
3,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »