Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
Hello!so i've read a fic that mentioned about the prank war but forgot to look it up, i found it once again when you mentioned it in here.. i'm going to read that next...
J.k. said that she was going to put mione and fred together, i never really noticed their moments in goblet of fire... how i wish she went back in time and changed what she did.. Fred is so cool !
jennycaakes chapter 12 . 10/31
jillcovey chapter 22 . 10/23
Really really fantastic!
aliimagic chapter 22 . 10/23
Okay, I have never laughed more than I have in my life. GREAT FANFICTION :))
TheBetterLookingTwin chapter 1 . 10/20
This was the most amazing fic I've ever read! I laughed so hard at some points and loved how they played pranks at eachother. Just wonderful!
Lalaland chapter 22 . 10/4
This was amazing! The characters were more in character than most pf the other fics I've read :) Job well done
EsmeraldaSnarkle chapter 22 . 9/21
Amazing! An absolutely amazing read!

Well done :) xx
Aw this was so brilliant! I loved the story, the characters and I've always had a soft spot for Fred. This was so perfect and cheered me up too because there were moments where I was sat giggling to myself. Thank you so much for this story, you're a legend! Guest.
HarvardAU chapter 2 . 9/2
I also forgot to mention this was a cute story :)
HarvardAU chapter 1 . 9/2
Loved it! There's never enough Fred x Hermione fics out there
DaughterOfTerpsichore chapter 22 . 8/30
Gosh, this was the funniest fic I have ever read in my entire life. Excellent job! Props to you! I'm so glad I found this story, and good luck in all your future endeavors!
justalice0407 chapter 22 . 8/22
I thought this story was very cute even if it's 10 years old or older
I laughed and it was light hearted which I found extremely enjoyable
I ship hermione and Fred or George but never both at the same time
I wish they were more stories about them
BardockWifey chapter 22 . 8/10
OMG I loved this story so much I couldn't stop reading it :)
"She can't see George if Fred doesn't move" LOL!
Reader chapter 22 . 8/4
To be honest, I'm not very big to the idea of reading for pure pleasure... But this story had me laughing like a maniac. My mother even came into my room and clearly stated,"You NEED help." You are an awesome writer, I wish I could hug you right now. *Digital Hug*
3,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »