Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
Jenniloo922 chapter 16 . 8/22
I am so glad I found this story! This has been m favorite chapter so far. George is hilarious!
evangelineisastrawberry chapter 22 . 8/18
this is always fun to read. keep writing!
FearaNightmare chapter 22 . 8/13
Well this ended perfectly. I was laughing so hard throughout this whole story! Thank you for writing it.
This was the first Fremione fanfic I've ever read, and it was absolutely brilliant! Who needs to be socially active when there's stories like this?
Steff chapter 21 . 7/26
Your story was amazing, I was giggling all the time while reading. It is a pity it doesn't last any longer but all good books come to an end.
Lauren Eller chapter 22 . 7/21
This is the first F/Hr fiction I've read and I'm happy this is the one I found :3 I've always liked the idea of them together. Did you know it was almost Canon but instead of killing off Ron in Ootp, Queen killed him? Personally, I hold no love for Ron :\
nk01 chapter 22 . 7/20
i really like this story.
BeckyMorganJamesPendragon chapter 22 . 7/15
Beautiful and convoluted. i loved it !
WalnutSpirit chapter 22 . 7/10
This is one of the best Fremione stories I've read. It's just so HILARIOUS. I read this after the rest of the house had gone to sleep, and I had to bite my pillow not to laugh out loud. Hermione strikes me as slightly ooc, but it works well in the story. Love the plot and the humourous dialogue is amazing. So glad I found it! Well done :D
mandorakat chapter 22 . 7/6
oh, the end! so good.
Lady Luna's Love chapter 22 . 7/4
I honestly can't count the amount of times I've read this; it has to be my favourite fic ever. I'll admit though, my favourite part has to be George's terror of Hermione. But the utter adorableness of this pairing is honestly amazing. I completely love this and wouldn't change a thing about it. It makes me look like a nutter when I'm reading this in public and I start grinning at my phone or laptop like I'm a deranged serial killer that just mentally planned out my next masterful murders in vivid detail. Okay, that got a little dark. Point still stands, however. You did the most fantastic job with this story.

Lady L. :)
TheBetterLookingTwin chapter 22 . 6/30
Oh My God this was beautiful! This was my first fanfiction I ever read and I have now read it 3 times and I still laugh every time! The plot was very good and it was never boring. I loved when they planned pranks on eachothers! And oh god I laughed when snape got stupefied! Thank you for this fic I'm sure I'll read it many times in the future!

I will check your other stories too. I expect them to be as good as this one was! ;)
aimsm chapter 22 . 6/21
Definitely made me laugh! I 100% have always thought she should have been with Fred. They seem much better suited together. With that being said, this is my first Fremione and I wasn't disappointed.
Karev chapter 22 . 6/20
I'm trying stop laugh. It was one of the bests I already read.
Chrisstars1 chapter 3 . 6/4