Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
This story was really good! You did a great job writing Fred's character and the side of Hermione we don't see often. In the last few weeks Fred and Hermione have become my favorite couple and now our story has just solidified that love. This is one of my favorite fanfiction stories, if not the favorite story! I look forward to reading your other stories.
QueenLillith chapter 20 . 11/4
50 points from Gryffindor!
I've stunned Snape!
Leleia chapter 22 . 9/13
Loved this story so much!
AtipOps chapter 22 . 8/12
Hilarious and oh so cute.. Loved this story
Granny Wolf chapter 22 . 7/25
thanks for sharing, your fics are worth reading great HEA moments and I always had a soft spot for Fred.
I loved every second of this story. It was wayyyyy too funny. I love both of the sleigh parts. I was laughing out loud at the part where some is singing jingle bells and this last part. George’s line at the end and the terror on his face. Too hilarious.
Magickath chapter 22 . 6/20
Oh my, this story had me in tears from laughing so hard!
Merlin is awesome chapter 21 . 5/17
Omg I loved this so much.
mworth1019 chapter 22 . 4/23
great story, funny as all heck. loved it
angelflower2000usyahoo.com chapter 22 . 4/23
This story was absolutely freaking HILARIOUS!
DJArla chapter 22 . 2/9
Oh my gosh. I can’t even. This was just so hilarious! From start to finish it was so entertaining. I laughed so hard at the bit with the invisibility cloak in the bathroommy husband was not pleased when I woke him up with my giggling, but it was so worth it!
You have a wonderful style of writing. I really admire that you didn’t rush through the story but you also didn’t repeat yourself while building in more and more hilarious moments of awkwardness. Honestly just so amazing! I’m definitely going to have to read more of your stuff!
LucyHana2 chapter 22 . 2/3
¡Felicidades!
Es una linda historia que me ha sacado varias risas.

Algo a destacar además de la la excelente interacción de Fred y Hermione, es la participación de los profesores, me divirtieron muchísimo.

Tal vez me hubiera gustado que durara más, fuera de eso excelente historia.
55artix chapter 1 . 1/27
love it
This is a gorgeous story!
NinaBjornsen chapter 16 . 1/4
—"From now on, I don't want you to even think about moving until she's out of sight," George said. "If we can see her, we stay still, got it? If she's around I want you to think of her as a Tyrannosaurus Rex, okay? Hermione's vision is based on movement: she can't see George if Fred doesn't move."—

this is literally one of the funniest things I have ever read! I am in tears that’s how funny it is. I al rolling with laughter! I am not exaggerating I really had to take a break that’s how good this paragraph was. Bless you and this brilliant work of art
3,409 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »