Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
vickety chapter 21 . 7/13/2017
This was wonderful. Thank you so much!
RemisGrl chapter 22 . 7/13/2017
I haven't laughed so hard in a good while! Loved it! Thanks for the laugh, great story!
vickety chapter 16 . 7/13/2017
This is so funny! You have so many hilarious lines!
Thanks, I really needed a good laugh today.
evakparra chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
This story was BRILLIANT! So funny, just a perfect Fremione !
Guest chapter 22 . 7/4/2017
Could I just say that your story on this WONDERFUL OTP I (and many many many others) have, is just THE BEST ONE I'VE READ?! I mean it includes so much comedy, the characters stay in character, but the emotions are also so real. I was practically dying of laughter (PARTICULARLY WHEN GEORGE WAS TEERIFIED OF HERMIONE). ' "From now on, I don't want you to even think about moving until she's out of sight," George said. "If we can see her, we stay still, got it? If she's around I want you to think of her as a Tyrannosaurus Rex, okay? Hermione's vision is based on movement: she can't see George if Fred doesn't move." ' This will definitely be 100% a story that I will reread time and again
Hpmcgonagallheart chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
please make a finale chapter i cant stop reading... i really wnat to know what happens next
Kat chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Hi I just wanted you to know this is my fav fanfic of all time, I reread around once a year and i absolutely love it, it's phenomenal so thank you
stefanie1955 chapter 22 . 6/6/2017
Hahahahahhaha xD That was such a perfect ending!
stefanie1955 chapter 20 . 6/6/2017
Omg! The teachers! and Snape! I cannot control my laughter hahahahhahahaha
stefanie1955 chapter 19 . 6/6/2017
Snape was hilarious here xD
stefanie1955 chapter 18 . 6/6/2017
Okay, I have a few things to say:

1. Love your story, you're such an amazing writer.

2. I love Fred Weasley and I think the idea of him and Hermione together is so good and way better than Hermione and Ron. This story is so much fun to read and I was hooked from chapter 2.

3. With all that in mind, Harry and Hermione are my OTP. I have never found a fic good about them tho. But your description here made me swoon about them.

4. I know this is a Fred and Hermione story and I am loving it. I just felt like I should tell you that if you ever felt like writing a Harry and Hermione story, you would do great. You captured their interactions perfectly. I guess Harry and Hermione's relationship here reminded of when I and my boyfriend used to be only best friends.

5. Fred really needs to stop this. He's going to hurt Hermione.
stefanie1955 chapter 10 . 6/6/2017
xD hahahahah Omg! This is so good!
stefanie1955 chapter 7 . 6/6/2017
Yayyy! I love that Harry and Ron are in it now too _
stefanie1955 chapter 6 . 6/6/2017
Oh how I wish my days in high school would have been this fun xD
Hpmcgonagallheart chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
bwahahahaha lmfao i couldn g stop laughing
3,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »