Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
Jane L. Black chapter 22 . 8/21
I found this story 15 years after it was last updated and thank Merlin I did. I loved it from the beginning to the end. A lot of people don't understand why I ship Hermione and Fred. Well, a small part is because I dislike the way Ron treats her. But the biggest reason is well explained in this story. Fred would bring out such a wild, fun side of Hermione and she would help him show his soft side.
So, bravo to the author. It was an amazing ride.
ShadowAngel100 chapter 21 . 8/16
Aw this is super cute! I’ve read it like three times now. Had to make a review on another chapter so I could write this haha
WiCkEdAvEnGeD chapter 22 . 8/7
Reading this silently without almost dying was not possible lmao hilarious story!
Danielletowers chapter 22 . 8/6
Me encanto!
XxRebelWriterxX chapter 22 . 7/13
I loved every minute of this. I undoubtedly confused my coworkers because I could not stop laughing!Fantastic job
Absolutely genius
Lily Rose chapter 22 . 6/11
Lol i love the ending
I'm Hindu, not Christian, so I don't really go all out on Christmases. I just do the presents, Christmas tree, stockings, hot chocolate, and that's it. Sorry..
isabelle.eaton227 chapter 22 . 6/3
Oh my god I loved this story so much I couldn’t stop laughing omg specially with the water fight scene aaaa thank you so much for this
ahyde17 chapter 22 . 5/20
Cute and funny story! Thank you for sharing it!
McSarah7 chapter 21 . 5/2
This story was amazing. Absolutely loved it!
bichenta chapter 22 . 4/29
The epilogue was just perfect, perfect, perfect! Hermione speaking "to me it's never just a harmless joke" show EXACTLY the difference between them. If Hermione had just give up on getting revenge on Fred, they wouldn't be togheter. For me, this fanfic is canon and whoever tells me this isn't is lying
bichenta chapter 20 . 4/29
Oh ny Gosh. I LOVE YOU! I love this fanfiction! It's amazing a fanfic in which they're normal teenagers! (Ok, a bit crazy, but normal) I love Fanfics with a lot of space for the Weasley Family, they're all amazing (I'm a bit sorry because we couldn't see more of Charlie ans Bill plotting against Fred ans Hermione but she really got George with that punch) and also stories that give space for the friendship between Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny. I think it's super well written, congratulations and thank yooou!

I had to get a hold on myself three times because I couldn't stop laughing hysterical about a invisible Snape running for his reputation and at the same time saying: " Fifty points from Gryffindor!" Oh, I almost died. Thank you a lot! I'm laughing a lot since the beginning!
cshen.julienne chapter 22 . 4/13