Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
Tinuviel Storm chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAA this chapter was hilarious! Brilliant of Hermione & co to threaten Fred with his mommy-dearest. so great. UPDATE! even though u just did... cant get enough of it ;)
frifri chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
WOW THAT WAS SUPER-D-DUPER GOOD! well now I have to go read prank war cause you just updated!

slow down for the sake of me.

~frifri
frifri chapter 7 . 10/5/2004
ah! it's getting so damn good! i can't resit but to scream! i am so happy that i finally got to review! i don't have any time at all any more! I am currently in my dads office room on the computer and faking that i am dong my homework, that is actually stresswork. I mean how often do we have to find the volume of a triangular prism in life? i understand the rectangular prisim thing. but when do you have to find the volume of a triangular prisim? any ways now I'm gonna go and read the next chapter.

~frifri
tresCREATIONS chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
update it soon, cant wait! Oh are you going to do that other fic you were planning on you know where herms and ginny switch bodies?
kvun chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UDPATE!
Alexandra5 chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
More!
rani singala chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
this story is hilarious plz cont!
Courtney Anne chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
And the story goes on! Lovely, this story is just lovely. I love it. SO very funny. Write more soon, k?
twilight-la-fae chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
WOO! and so...the plt thinkens...wooer. i love this story. its amazing. cheers,

TLF
jekl chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
great story-i dont know why everyone made a big deal about teh girl dorm thing-didnt they read the first page of this fic
ladyx chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
I absolutely love this. I can't wait for the next chapter. It cracked me up how Hermione bested Fred in the common room. *G* Hope they are able to get together :)
pickles87 chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
Oh I can't believe you ended that chapter there. Those cliffies are so mean. I love how Ron/Harry confronted the Twins. Brilliant. But I have a feeling Mrs W will be involved in the end. An she will have many howlers sent to the boys. OH light bulb - the foursome sends the Twins a fake howler from their mother... I love the when she says "HOW DARE YOU" I love the woman who plays Mrs Weasley her voice is just perfect. Or the gang could involve Mrs Weasely I'm sure she's ready to get the boys at their own games.

PS 2 CHAPTERS PLEASE...
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
Another great chapter! OMG it was hilarious, i'm in the library cutting class and the librarian told me to shut up.

Sierra
Miss Court-A-Doo chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
lol! Great chapter! I would love to se Mrs. Weasley walk in on Fred and Mione. -le wink- This is a great story! update soon!
soapoperastar chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
awesome chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes next, you're doing a wonderful job with this story and its turning into one of the best hermione/twins story on the site! update soon!
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 225 .. Last Next »