Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
Miss Court-A-Doo chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
right on! this is great it's one group against the other!

Fred/George/Lee vs. Harry/Mione/Ron/Ginny

I honeslty wnat Fred to win, cause I think that Mione and Fred make such a great couple! -grin-

but hey that's just me! Great postge, chic!

ps - if I review a few billion times over does that count? Cause I want another update really soon! -grin-
Fredroczmysox chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
BRILLIANT-WONDERFULLY BRILIANT write more please
Courtney Anne chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
LOL, I love it! So FUNNY. u just have to write more soon, K? Please. :-)
Ginny-W13 chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
WRITE MORE I LOVE THIS FIC!
frankiedoll chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I am led to belive I owe you one lolly pop?
frankiedoll chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
Hey again. I loved these last chapters there brillient I'm glad to see the threat of me sending my brother has made you post up quicker! I love the bit of Ron saying he would kill Fred caus ethat makes me love him even more. hope you post up the next chapter as fast as you have been cause (like I think someone said before) you don't loose any technique just because you write quickly which is rare. anyway please put more ron in and I hope you head hasn't got to big! x
twilight-la-fae chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
WOO! i love this! its fantastic! LMAO! haha, its bloody brilliant, hon! keep uupdating this! its amazing, oh, im going to recommend this to my friends, then print it out to show my sister! lol! i love it! keep it up, fellow authoress!
tresCREATIONS chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
haha I cant wait to see harry's idea that sweet innocent boy haha omg cant wiat plz update soon!
buckbeakevans chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
YES! BUT VERY Short soz!
dancing in rain chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
Oh, my, God! I couldn't stop laughing when I read chapters 6&7! This is just too beautiful to miss! Now I really can't wait to see what happens in the next detention with Snape. And I think it'd be hilarious if Lavendar or someone tells Hermione that she should go for both twins (double your pleasure), Not that Hermione would actually do it, mind you, but this is your story, and my mind is going nuts to see what happens next!
BlackRoseGirl chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
Great chapter! I can't wait to see Harry's ideas. And please update soon!
Key of F Major chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
I don't care fi Gred and Forge are brilliant- Hermione is still smarter! Ooh! I can't wait until this turns into a nice little war. I temporarily felt bad for Ron, but now I kinda want Fred to win...
WiDz chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
Harry? The evil guy? this is getting exciting! update please!
Sputz chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
oh i just love this chap- especially the bit about fred being able to run faster than mione. doesnt he have supportive friends/siblings?
citcat299 chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
hehehe! Joy, the fun is just beginning!

I LOVED the covensation between Fred and Hermione in the common room! Brilliant!
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 .. Last Next »