Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
Key of F Major chapter 6 . 9/29/2004
Well, when something about Fred and George ends in "uh-oh"... Much as I like the twins, I'm not entirely sure I'd want to be Hermione now.
pickles87 chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
That chapter was too short. I just can't believe you stopped there. I like the way Hermione took control of the situation. Avoiding him seems like she playing hard to get. in the end i think the joke will be on them. the will be in puppy love
pickles87 chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
So glad you updated. This is so much fun. I can see Hermione head banging. poor chick. i'm glad harry/ron are keeping the laughter in or hermione would be so vicious.

enjoying. i saw there was another chapter to read. tootles.
kvun chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
AAHH!

u r such an amazing author! update sooner!
frifri chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
ha! i finally got to read this chapter, and wow is it getting good! wonder what prank hermione is gonna play on'em?

anyways,you remember tat boy who asked me out, and i thought that he was only playing around. well, yeah i think he's acually serious!because a couple of days ago, i think he tried to kiss me! it was so gross! I mean he cornered me against the door to my history class on the outside not the inside. and I think he was about to kiss me, but just then, my history teacher opened up the door from the inside, and I slipped under my teacher's arm and into the classroom and he ended up kissing my teacher's stomache! and like "shaq why are you kissing my tummy?" and he goes " cause I love you !" and he gives him a big hug! the whole class was cracking up! i mean i didn't even make it to my seat, i had fallen on the floor laughing! well yeah anyways, please update this and prankwar!

~frifri
lunaver chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
nice, i think u should gri n like a wacko psycho cuz i really like this , nice angle on hermiones's revenge !
slytherinroyalty chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Omg, I love this story. Haha I cannot wait until the detention scene, this story just brightens my Schoolfilled day. Keep it going Please!

Heather
Ginny-W13 chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
HAHAHA GO HERMY!
Tinuviel Storm chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
LOVE the story. maha... mcgonagall helping with the pranks... genius. update soon!
Jada chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
GREAT STORY

please post some more its funi
Pearl of the Moon chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
THIS IS SO FUNNY! YAY! I can't wait for the romance though!
darkess-knight chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Oh... it's getting good. _ I love how Professor McGonagall helps out with the joke!
CelticMargarita chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
smiles
Quicksilver Foxx chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
omg...this story is so GOOD! Four chappies at once! yayness! Update soon! :D
BrilliantSparks chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
haha, Brilliant story! this is gunna get good, lol keep going, cant wait for your other storys to come out!
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 .. Last Next »