Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
Aindel S. Druida chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Excellent work. There are so few good fics in this category, and the ones that are good are never updated. Just promise me this won't turn into one of them!

Aindel S. Druida
Black Aliss chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
interesting
HermyGWeasley chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Another great chapter! This is really lovely. Hope you update soon again!:D.

-HermyGWeasley:):):)
tresCREATIONS chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Haha Soo coolie! Omgers please update soon!

Just wondering are you canadian? Did you watch canadian idol, ya you know jacob hoggard and his band hedleY? Did you hear their songs omgness it was so kick butt! listen to Sugar free it's like te coolest song ever. Hedleyband . com yuppers haha I dunno why i told you haha I just feel like spreading the happiness haha
WiDz chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
update soon!
HermyGWeasley chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
Oh dear. I think I may just get hooked on this.;)Great job. This is wonderful, better than a lot of stuff there is at I hope you write more soon!:D

-HermyGWeasley
Buffy chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Very good story! I hope you continue with this story, because it is very good and I'd like to read more of it!
BlackRoseGirl chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
This is great! I love this story. Please update soon!
dancing in rain chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Hahahaha... Oh, this is hilarious! I laughed so hard about Ron wanting to hex Fred... This is a great story! Hurry up with the next chappies.
blue3ski too tired to sign in chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Oh, interesting. Fred has started taking an interest in Hermione...oh i can't wait 2 see how this turns out.

Btw, thanks to you, I've now started to think that Fred is hot. :)

God bless! :)
Dark Vampiresss chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
is getting 8 soon!
frankiedoll chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Wow It got better I am now prepared to up my stakes from selling my mum to my dog to read the next chapter. it was really funny I just read it with a with a smile the whole way though. please update really soon please please please please I'll send you a lolly pop if you do and my lil brother if you don't!
Dark Vampiresss chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
gr8.
Sneezy Mouse chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Ahh! Wonderful. This is such a great story. And that sneaky McGonagall... who'd have guessed she approved of playing jokes on other people. The things you learn in fanfic. Well, I loved these chapters - as they were very funny - and can't wait for some more Fred/Hermione interaction.
thisDuckIsQuackers chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
DAmn you and your good stories! I want them updated... just to let you know i'm back to liking f/hr as mush as d/hr thanks to you but it's a good thing just update soon please!
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 .. Last Next »