Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
kvun chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
AHAHAHA...

that was funny,

you're a great author, update soon:D
CelticMargarita chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
That was so sweat. Please continue
randomness rocks chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
great story, update agian soon
Nicole-HP-fan chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
great story (I ussualy rad hermione/draco but this sounds good)
Ginny-W13 chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
GREAT STORY!
darkess-knight chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
I'm so glad you've finally started this! _ I feel like I already know the story, from what's happened in your other fics, but now I'm finding out so much more about their 'relationship.' XD
darkess-knight chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Haha. Famous last words from Fred.
Affi chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
OMG! this has to be one of the funniest stories that i have ever read! omg keep up the good work!
tresCREATIONS chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
haha that was so kawaii I swear lol, update soon!
tresCREATIONS chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
i thought boys couldn't get into the girl's dorms, it said in one of the books, ya who cares ahaha that was so funny lol can't wait for the update!
GoogleCorelli chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
ahahaha! write quickly!
Auddie chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Wicked! I think I remember reading something similar, but this difintally has some unique plot points. It's gonna be hard keeping Hermione is charcter, but you've done a good job so far. Update as soon as you can, please!
Mooncheese chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Omg! Wow! This has got to be one of the coolest stories I've ever read and its only two chapters long! Ha- Hermione and Fred are such a good couple. Never really considered it before but now I realise they are! Love the way Fred's handleing it, but I was a bit disapointed in Hermione, I wanted her to punch his lights out! Will she get to do that another time maybe? Ok. Update asap!
Sneezy Mouse chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
It's been ages since I've read a Fred/Hermione romance and it was good to start off again with yours. It has a flair of originality you don't normally see anymore and the characterizations are wonderful. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Fredroczmysocs chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
That story is great I really loved it please hurry and write asap! lol
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 .. Last Next »