Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
SlytherinRoyalty chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Ohh myy goshh.. This is a great story , I always loved Fred and Hermione pairing for some reason. Yeah, it was because I read this stargate fic or something. anyways, I'm LOVING this story, you better keep writing it! Haha loved the Makeout scene! ;-)

Heather
cdkobasiuk chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
That was hysterical. I can't wait to see how you write the rest. Very funny indeed.

cdk
fan-rei chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
mental health issues? hermione?

wella anyway it's interresting. i want to see Hermione knoking him through.
Tabby Cats chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Oh my goodness, this is too funny! Fred is perfectly hilarious, and quite believable, and I love Hermione's reaction! Parvati and Lavender are such lovely friends, ne?

Anywho, please continue - I'm eagerly awaiting your next update!

Denki denki!
Amara120 chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
I have to admit, I was skeptical that a FW-HG realtionship would work, but this story is really good. Keep going, I want to see what happens.
Rain of Joy chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Oh my gosh. That was unexpected. Good, but very VERY unexpected. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
dancing in rain chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Hehehehe... That was pretty good, no matter what you thought. Is there going to be more? I can't wait to see...
WillowySybelle chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Wow, you're a great writer! Plz post more soon...
buckbeakevans chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
um wow!
Corsha chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Wonderful and witty is all i'll say
Sputz chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
well i must say that (i think) that this is the first hermione/fred fic i have read, and it is looking good so far! awaiting more!
pickles87 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Hey Tootsie,

I think its brilliant. But I don't think Fred realises what he's getting into. I'm sure Hermione could hex him a few million different ways.

How is Hermione going to get Ginny to help her? Poor Ron I don't think he's going to make it to graduation. His temper flares often and the poor boy will have a heartattack.

Hubby finally reviewed Prank War.

keep in touch
frankiedoll chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
hey I was going to say that this story is greta but everyone has already say that I was also going to say that I love the fred/hermione pairing but everyone elese has all ready said that and I can't think of an original way to show how much I am enjoying this fic. erm I would sell my own mother to read the next chapter there you are I don't thik anyone elese has said that keep up the good work.
Dark Vampiresss chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
hey cool 8 soon.
Dark Vampiresss chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
hey, cool fic.i've not read many fred/hermione fics but this 1z good the way u've started the not out of the .good wrk keep going.
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 216 223 224 225 226 227 .. Last Next »