Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
HAPPYBUNNY chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY COOL QUIZ WRITE THE NEXT ONE QUICK BEFORE YA KNOW I MIGHT DIE LOL! :D
WiDz chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
oh my god! i can't wait for the next chapter! Fred is so dead! Can't wait! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Allied-inspiration chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
hey wow you did great really like how its coming on continue continue...ahh the bell has just gone for lesson so forgive me for not doing a better review, but i will 4 ure nxt chap hint lol innocent rogue x
Avestia chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Man I wonder what possessed Fred to do that?

Well whatever...Fred is so doomed now.

Please update! It's very good!
LushBaby chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
I'm liking the pairing! Maybe this will be the one that starts me off like the one that inspired you. Anyway, good premise and well-written. Hope you have more soon!
Key of F Major chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Yeah! Go Fred! Love this story. You have got to keep going.
brittie bear chapter 18 . 11/27/2004
damn talk about a misunderstanding! Update soon :P
Monica121 chapter 18 . 11/27/2004
Hey! This story makes me literally laugh out loud! I got a few funny glances from my sister while reading it! Anyway, good story, the past few chapters kinda sad! Awesome, update soon!
Stuck In Reality chapter 18 . 11/27/2004
What an awesome story and so well written. I can't wait to read some more. This is the first Fred/Hermione story I have ever read and it made a good first impression. Keep it up!

Toodles!

~Stuck In Reality
Slytherin ice princess chapter 18 . 11/27/2004
ooh this is soo good.

you have to absolutly have to update as soon as you can

Are you still going to do the plan with harry telling fred that he likes hermione but she says that shes in love with fred still then Ron has a go at fred.

I think that that is a real good idea.

I just can't wait to see what fred does about Harry.

i'm kinda worried that he might hurt him.

I used to never read Fred/hermione storys but now i love them.

I just love your stories.

your so talented.

Could you please R&R my story and tell me what you think because i would love to have the opinion of a great writer like yourself.

Please update real soon.
Diana in texas chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
Clever story. Very Funny! I laughed my ass off!

-Diana-