Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
Gabriella Malfoy chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
I cna't tell you how awsome this is! I don't usually read anything besides Draco/Hermione ff but now this is awsome! lol. I think i might strat reading more of these Fred/Hermione ffs now. lol. anyways update when you get a chance!
Charolastras chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
I don't usually read Fred/Hermione, but this is good! They make a good pair. Oh man I can't wait to read what happens next! Keep up the Funny work!
tonni chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
I reallylike your story even though i'm an ron and hermioen shipper but his character suits fred much better
Icee Queen chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Hi! At fist, sorry 4 mi horrible english,Im from México, I can read perfectly but hardly can write it, sorry. I love Weasley Twins, more specifically love Fred, so...i love your story.

Hope read u soon. love.

Icy.
Tinuviel Storm chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
this is so freakin hilarious! i got an author alert thing in my email and ended up reading the second chapter first... nevermind. anyway... i love your style of writing, and since i've recently developed a small tolerance for hermione/anybodybesidesdraco fics, hermione/fred is now my second fav couple thanks to you. please continue this story, and update soon! and update ur other story! in fact, just dont leave the computer! just write and write and write all day long ;)
blue3ski chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Hey, this is pretty good! I've never thought of a Fred/Hermione before...hm, interesting...

Fred is pretty in-character. It does sound like something he'd do. :)

Update soon!:)

God bless! :)
Courtney Anne chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
this is going to be a very funny story! Can't wait to read more Hermione/Fred scenes. (Hint, Hint) :-) Update soon.
Romulan Empress chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
That is so funny! I love it! Write more, ASAP!
HAPPYBUNNY chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY COOL QUIZ WRITE THE NEXT ONE QUICK BEFORE YA KNOW I MIGHT DIE LOL! :D
WiDz chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
oh my god! i can't wait for the next chapter! Fred is so dead! Can't wait! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Allied-inspiration chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
hey wow you did great really like how its coming on continue continue...ahh the bell has just gone for lesson so forgive me for not doing a better review, but i will 4 ure nxt chap hint lol innocent rogue x
Avestia chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Man I wonder what possessed Fred to do that?

Well whatever...Fred is so doomed now.

Please update! It's very good!
LushBaby chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
I'm liking the pairing! Maybe this will be the one that starts me off like the one that inspired you. Anyway, good premise and well-written. Hope you have more soon!
Key of F Major chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Yeah! Go Fred! Love this story. You have got to keep going.
brittie bear chapter 18 . 11/27/2004