Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
Terry Roberson chapter 6 . 9/19/2020
I love this! Hermonies character would make a good spy, lol!
Terry Roberson chapter 5 . 9/19/2020
I love these girls pay back on Fred, lol!
Terry Roberson chapter 4 . 9/19/2020
Macgonicall is a very intelligent, clever witch.
Terry Roberson chapter 3 . 9/19/2020
You tell it Macgonicall!
Terry Roberson chapter 2 . 9/19/2020
You get him Hermonie!
Terry Roberson chapter 22 . 9/19/2020
Complete terror!
Jane L. Black chapter 22 . 8/21/2020
I found this story 15 years after it was last updated and thank Merlin I did. I loved it from the beginning to the end. A lot of people don't understand why I ship Hermione and Fred. Well, a small part is because I dislike the way Ron treats her. But the biggest reason is well explained in this story. Fred would bring out such a wild, fun side of Hermione and she would help him show his soft side.
So, bravo to the author. It was an amazing ride.
ShadowAngel100 chapter 21 . 8/16/2020
Aw this is super cute! I’ve read it like three times now. Had to make a review on another chapter so I could write this haha
WiCkEdAvEnGeD chapter 22 . 8/7/2020
Reading this silently without almost dying was not possible lmao hilarious story!
Danielletowers chapter 22 . 8/6/2020
Me encanto!
XxRebelWriterxX chapter 22 . 7/13/2020
I loved every minute of this. I undoubtedly confused my coworkers because I could not stop laughing!Fantastic job
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2020
Absolutely genius
Lily Rose chapter 22 . 6/11/2020
Lol i love the ending
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2020
I'm Hindu, not Christian, so I don't really go all out on Christmases. I just do the presents, Christmas tree, stockings, hot chocolate, and that's it. Sorry..
isabelle.eaton227 chapter 22 . 6/3/2020
Oh my god I loved this story so much I couldn’t stop laughing omg specially with the water fight scene aaaa thank you so much for this
3,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »