Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
ahyde17 chapter 22 . 5/20/2020
Cute and funny story! Thank you for sharing it!
McSarah7 chapter 21 . 5/2/2020
This story was amazing. Absolutely loved it!
bichenta chapter 22 . 4/29/2020
The epilogue was just perfect, perfect, perfect! Hermione speaking "to me it's never just a harmless joke" show EXACTLY the difference between them. If Hermione had just give up on getting revenge on Fred, they wouldn't be togheter. For me, this fanfic is canon and whoever tells me this isn't is lying
bichenta chapter 20 . 4/29/2020
Oh ny Gosh. I LOVE YOU! I love this fanfiction! It's amazing a fanfic in which they're normal teenagers! (Ok, a bit crazy, but normal) I love Fanfics with a lot of space for the Weasley Family, they're all amazing (I'm a bit sorry because we couldn't see more of Charlie ans Bill plotting against Fred ans Hermione but she really got George with that punch) and also stories that give space for the friendship between Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny. I think it's super well written, congratulations and thank yooou!

I had to get a hold on myself three times because I couldn't stop laughing hysterical about a invisible Snape running for his reputation and at the same time saying: " Fifty points from Gryffindor!" Oh, I almost died. Thank you a lot! I'm laughing a lot since the beginning!
cshen.julienne chapter 22 . 4/13/2020
Brilliant! :) I love it
cshen.julienne chapter 21 . 4/13/2020
I love it :)
cshen.julienne chapter 20 . 4/13/2020
HAHHAHAHAH For the record, I'm reading every word. It's been a while since I did his. I love it :)
cshen.julienne chapter 10 . 4/12/2020
Oh gosh, he got played :)
Kestrel Illusio chapter 16 . 3/30/2020
I loved this chapter. I laughed so hard I was in tears. Just brilliant.
Anne chapter 22 . 3/13/2020
That was such an excellent story. I laughed harder than I have at any other fan fiction. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Someone chapter 22 . 3/3/2020
Loved it ... wowowow
northpurplesky chapter 22 . 3/1/2020
wowww soo funny and cute!
northpurplesky chapter 6 . 3/1/2020
wowwwww i love the storyyy!
Elena King chapter 22 . 2/26/2020
BEST STORY EVER! : D
Buffymiks chapter 21 . 1/26/2020
Thant's an amazing story, soothing and extremely hilarious! I laughed so hard while reading. thank you and yep Hermione belongs with Fred 3
3,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »