Reviews for Just a Harmless Joke
Amazing!
Lisiane chapter 22 . 12/15/2019
Great one!
Puzzler54 chapter 22 . 11/27/2019
What a brilliant story. Absolutely loved this.
FranceHufflepuff chapter 22 . 11/5/2019
Love this! Where are you now? Are you still writing? I'm curious!
M chapter 22 . 9/30/2019
i love this fic. i eat through it in a few hours, and i can't help but revisit it, especially when i've had a particularly rough go of things-it never fails to make me laugh. you have a wonderful way of making my heart feel light
Leovigild chapter 22 . 9/10/2019
I LOVED this story! It's absolutely amazing! Good job!
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
“Just a harmless joke.”
*snorts*
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 22 . 8/31/2019
This is definitely up there as one of my favorite stories. There wasn’t one chapter where I didn’t laugh like crazy.
Elise chapter 22 . 8/14/2019
God this was absolutely hilarious. I'm currently in a dormitory and had to physically restrain myself from cackling out loud during most of this story. Also the characterisation was brilliant, I have read the first chapters of too many bad HP fics recently and none of them made me feel like I was back at Hogwarts but this one did, thank you for that. I sort of wish I had stumbled upon this during daytime so I could have laughed my head off properly, as this story deserves.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 22 . 7/25/2019
This is my 3rd time reading this and I honestly LOVE IT! 3 Thank you for writing this!
WhenIAmCalling chapter 22 . 7/20/2019
Honestly, one of the cutest Fremione stories. One of my favourites, honestly.
dcosta.eric chapter 22 . 7/19/2019
I loved this story. I really think that you've written it really well. Fred does come across as similar to a younger Sirius. Thank you for writing this, couldn't stop smiling.
Sophisticated Sage chapter 22 . 7/18/2019
So many ways the epilogue could have been written, and the way you did it was fantastic. Just a Harmless Joke will be one of the best Fremione fics for years to come.
hermionespolyjuice chapter 22 . 7/16/2019
I have read this multiple times and it just never ceases to put a smile on my face! What a story!
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 12 . 7/3/2019