Reviews for On The Bathroom Floor
marauders'-cat chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
that was really sweet!
5redroses chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Aww, Sirius! That's so sweet! I liked the thing about Remus never crying before, that seemed very in character. Also, I know it's odd but the line: "Sirius couldn't sleep. It wasn't because James was snoring or Peter's nose was whistling," stuck me particularly, the last bit is such a good description of what people sound like when they sleep!
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Hm...interesting, I suppose, lol.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I really love this, the descriptions of the charaters are so believable... I can't say I would mind if this developed into slash... :D... Well done! Ciao
Forsaken Angel 13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Good. I really like it, but I hope it isn't becomming slash. Oh well. Update soon
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
good story!
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I must admitt, I am terribly bad about reviewing but I know I've read this a few times and I was SURE I had reviewed. I must have been wrong though- many apologies.

This was excellent. A perfect display of both characters. Sirius is (from what we understand) reckless, and haughty but he has a big heart, specially for his friends. I could see him sitting there comforting Remus...

Keep writing! I enjoyed this very much!

-Alone Dreaming
RavenNat chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Aww! Excellent take on the post-prank days. I especially loved the ending. I'd write more, but it's way past the time that I meant to go to bed, so I'll say bravo and goodnight :)
Wolfbaneshybrid chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
That was wonderful. It looked like that took a lot of time and effort to write, and it really shows. Poor Remus, I feel so sorry for him. Hope you write more R/S in the future!