Reviews for Arabesque from the Past
YokaiAngel chapter 19 . 11/5/2015
Wow~
TOSoldtimer chapter 19 . 3/11/2014
Really excellent action adventure! And your fight scenes are fine. But I think Kenshin recovered from that broken leg (I 've had a broken leg) a little too fast. Loved your take on Hiko. Thanks!
pacificuser chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
ggood work!
of-the-sunshine chapter 19 . 8/4/2010
Nice, I like the plot. Full of action. I also like your OC group, they add lots of suspense to your story. Very well written. D
koorikaze chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
Yo, someone's reviewing 3 years later! Anyways, it was AWESOME! (and kind of long) but anyways, your descriptions, ideas and everything are great! AND one of the few out there with hardly any conventions/grammar problems... You portrayed the characters with amazing accuracy and everything. Loved it! Keep writing!
Lord Tsuki chapter 19 . 11/2/2009
Hey, um Im not sure if you're stil reading the reviews since it's been a while since you logged on last I can see, but I just wanted to say, WOW! This fanfiction is amazing. XD The plot is great, it has all the factors I like in a Rurouni Kenshin Fanfiction... after all it is getting really hard to find good ones recently. I love your writing style too, there were practically no mistakes and those that were there were minor. XD I hope you write more in the future, I've read your other fics ttoo, and they are quite good as well. :) (Although I do like this one best...)
kenkao.inukags chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
I like this, the plot flows nicely and the characters aren't oc, so it's nice, but one thing.. didn't Katsura die a few years after the bakumatsu?
kenkao.inukags chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
yay! a complete story! I haven't started reading it yet, but i expect good things because of how well written some of your one shots have been, I'm just happy to find a completed story! yay!
ZukoFlame chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
I really enjoyed your story! The plot and the characters were well developed, and I didn't notice any OOC in there. Good Job!
ZukoFlame chapter 8 . 9/8/2008
I'm really enjoying your story so far! You've got the personalities perfect, and the comedic parts had me lol-ing. lol! *on to the next chapter*
emo-foxkitten chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
what the heck!
Bdub chapter 19 . 2/14/2008
Holy crap...

Like holy crap

That was one hell of an amazing story.

I loved every part of it and I mean it!

The kenshin fandom needs more writers like you. And you should write more RK stories as well!

I was wondering why such an awesome story only had 80-something reviews and now that I know its due to the fact that you only allow signed in reviews I can justify it now. well sorta...not really.

Please please please write more

I, along with many other fans, would appreciate it )

This story is on my 'favorites' list

take care

bdub
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 19 . 9/16/2007
Saw this on a few favorites lists so I thought I'd give it a try and I'm glad I did.

You really put Kenshin through the wringer though! Those Heavens Judges were really cruel. I cringed over what they did to poor Kenshin.

Way to keep Hiko in character! How like him to keep insulting his baka deshi even while wrapping him in his cloak and carrying him to safety.

I liked the ending a lot too.
HeadingNorth chapter 19 . 7/2/2007
Yay! I love happy endings. Sometimes.

well, anyways, I really liked it. You should do more.
HeadingNorth chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
... I don't know if you realised this, but you repaeted the fourth chapter about three or four times... But, otherwise, it was a very chapter(s).