Reviews for No Time To Choose
Guest chapter 28 . 9/20/2015
Omg update
crisangel chapter 28 . 8/17/2012
That's no epilogue... lol

What was in the damned note at least?!
crisangel chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
Awww...
shebooya chapter 28 . 4/2/2011
Great read! I enjoyed this story thoroughly. I know you have drama/angst as the story genre, but I laughed a lot as I found this story to be funnier than angsty :P

I see you have a sequel and it's calling to me... lol
blue talith chapter 28 . 3/20/2011
It's been great reading it and now I'm on to Part 2!
freakanatomy chapter 28 . 12/12/2010
AWESOME :)
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 28 . 10/16/2010
So that was heartbreaking. Especially when listening to the song while reading.

Great story though.

Rain Addict CM chapter 28 . 7/1/2010
nicely written! im off to read more of your work
TheRedPoet chapter 23 . 5/30/2010
Seriously awesome dream sequence.
TheRedPoet chapter 19 . 5/29/2010
Excellent story. You really need to work out the difference between "they're" (They are) and "their" (Possessive form), though.

Same with "you're" and "your".
dreamst8 chapter 28 . 9/7/2009
Just to let you know that I'm re-reading this. )

Still bloody brilliant.

Hopefully by the time I finish with the next ones, you will have updated the latest :P I kid!

Seriously though, I feel no hesitation in saying that this series is my number one favourite thing out of everything I have ever read. ...if that even makes sense
Leon Stryfe chapter 28 . 5/5/2009
All I can say is wow! I really enjoyed this story, especially the way you melded it in with Season 7 actual. I thought the relationships believable and loved the way you nailed everyone's voices. I'm looking forward to reading the next installment.
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
LOVE the scene in the sewer where The First talks to Spike as Buffy and Drusilla. It was so wonderfully dark and twisted and poetic.
Jinxgirl chapter 20 . 6/10/2008
man this is so frustrating and angsty! I want to kick them both in the head, lol. Just get together already, I know you want each other! Come on people... do it! Please! This was sad to read, I felt bad for both of them.
Jinxgirl chapter 18 . 6/10/2008
Really good chapter. I loved Faith carrying Xander as he pleaded for his manly pride, lol. LOVED Anya confronting him with her suspicions about her sleeping with Faith too, as well as the Angel/Buffy talks. Very good.