Reviews for Here I Am
Bestest-Ninja-Fishy chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Update. Now. I'm not gonna say anything else. Do it.
A chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I LOVE IT! please write more!
Anxa chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
this story is really good! you should deffently continue!
luver of jellybeans chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
I like it! I love how you did a diary from Ginny's perspective! It's one of the first I've seen, and I thought it was great. Awesome job!
ThePotterGeek chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
oh, my goodness, this is hilarious. i was laughing pratically the whole time. u got a good hold on the characters. cant wait for the next chappie!
Failing to Fall Out of Love chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Oh yay! A funny story told from Ginny's point of view! They are few and far between, and I hope you update soon!

Failing
zebrasdancing chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
it's funny. you really should update!
indescribablyBee chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
this is a good story. Are you planning on continueing this story at all? Cause you haven't updated in two years and i don't want to get my hopes up if you're not.

Bee :)
Yoko Kana chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Its a cool story, I always enjoy these kind of stories (if they're well written) so please continue! I can't wait to see what happens next. Perhaps an evil get together plan for hermione and ron?

Anyway, keep up the good work,_

bye!

Yoko Kana
moonlitxmemories chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
WHAT? No romance? NO! okay. I'm over it. I like it though. It's good!
audreyblaine chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
This is awesome! You should update... though that's doubtful, but still. You should.
HoneydukesAddict chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
are you even going to finish this? its really good.. even though its preHBP, maybe you could redo it to where its postHBP. you got a LOT of reviews lol. off to read something else..

FDOS
EverVengeful chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
this is SO FUNNY. I haven't laughed this hard over fanfic in FOREVER! anyway, i guess it's been so long since the update because youve been focusing on TTOTH, but i hope you update soon!
Charity F chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
Go the Weasly Wizard Wheezes! XD this was absolutley and utterly great! The work of pure genius, if you ask me! Update soon, coz ur killing me...look, i started reading your fic after this whole escapade of TTOTH being taken off, and, i just want you to know that there are a lot of people out there supporting you (as is evident by the reviews) and don't be discouraged just because of one measly little piece of s* decided to complain about your story when there was actually nothing wrong with it (from what i can gather...) we all love you and your writing and do i need to say more than that? YOU ROCK! XD Keep it going for all of us...:D
BloodyPenhand chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
I think that that's brilliant. I think that this is exactly what Ginny Weasley is like!