Reviews for Choices Part 2
scottish lass2 chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
No, you have to keep writing! Am I right in thinking that Stacey slept with Tran?

Please update soon!

ranger webb chapter 11 . 10/15/2004
this was very very good. whats going to happen next? does she help? where are you goig with this? keep goig and write more soon.
scottish lass2 chapter 10 . 10/12/2004
Good stuff! It would be good if Stacey could use the fact that Tran fancies her to her advantage!

I hope you update soon!

Cheers

Stangchica2003 chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
This was a nice add. so he took her and now she is fighting him hoping dom will come for her but hoping not. whats going to happen when they find her? will tran be killed? where are you going with this? whats going to happen next? keep going and write more soon.
Angel1411 chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
Wow! Still doing great. Can not wait for CHAPTER 11. Keep up the good work. UPDATE SOON!
Mickael MM chapter 9 . 10/9/2004
good chapter I wonder why Dom's arrested.

I hope to read from you soon
Stangchica2003 chapter 8 . 10/8/2004
This was great. where are you going with this? whats going to happen? so he is goig to stop drinking and she is going to stay there? keep going and write mroe soon
Victoria79 chapter 8 . 10/7/2004
I am so happy that Dom and Stacey are getting back together. This was a great chapter. I can't wait for more. Update soon.
Mickael MM chapter 8 . 10/7/2004
You're doing great I hope chapter 9 is up soon

keep writing like this

Mickael
Angel1411 chapter 7 . 10/6/2004
Still doing great. Can not wait for CHAPTER 8. Keep up the good work. UPDATE SOON!
Stangchica2003 chapter 7 . 10/6/2004
Hey where is the rest. cut out at the good part. whats going to happen next? where are you going with this? i hope dom wins so he can get to know his son. he could always let her keep the car.. where are you going with this? keep going and write mroe soon.
scottish lass2 chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
Ok so I'm thinking that Stacey is going to race Dom in Jade?

crystalgem1 chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
I just finished Choices, and moved on to Part 2. Must say...Great job. I like where this is going so far. Keep up the good work. The only thing I can say is you need to work on making your chapters longer.
ranger webb chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
this was really really good. so she has this car that it seams like she is almost afraid of. whats going to happen when she meets dom and races him? what happened with tran? where ar eyou going with this? whats going to happen next? keep going and write more soon
scottish lass2 chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
Good chapter. hope to see more soon!

38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »