Reviews for And All the King's Horses
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
You AND your stories are definitely going to be on my favorite's list. So there. _ (And just so you know... I cried... Darn it... I cried... And it was all your fault too... _;;)
Mint chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Hmm... it's... very well-written, no grammatical or spelling error. But there's something about the flow of the fic. I find it a little unrealistic for Sasuke to jump from his "I'm a heartless S-class criminial who will kill all Konoha hunter nins" attitude to an "I'll die with you because I love you even though I won't say it out loud" attitude so suddenly. Sure it's sap and I adore SasuSaku sap. But it seems so... forced. Forced romance in an angst death fic to bring out reactions from readers.

And I don't know how I feel about Sakura... She sounded rather pathetic with her "I don't want to die" speech. She is a shinobi and she knows her job could easily cause her death. Breaking down and sounding so pathetic in front of Sasuke, someone she loves, in her last moments is just... not something I can imagine her doing.

*shrugs* Or maybe I'm getting a bit too picky? Sorry about that. But you asked for constructive criticism and this is how I truly feel.
Lyraelin chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
That was one of the saddest, most beautiful things I have ever read.
kel1-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
it's people like you that keep me coming back. your writings always inspire me to laugh and/or cry. you're truly talented and i look forward to more of your work (and i also love the fact that you actually spellcheck. there are too many bad fanfictions out there *grimace*).
CamelliaxBloom chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Oh goodness i hate to admit this but I actually cried for goodness sake! This story is beautifly written and it very much touches the reader, at least in my opinion, your very good, and this story tho quite sad is like I said beautifly written. I enjoyed reading it and I enjoyed crying over it actually. Usually stories don't make me cry but this one is reserved for a tearjerker in my book!

Loves and Hugs

sand-nin-gurl chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
omigawd, honey, i cried! seriously! it was so sad... im currently into an angst mode where everything i write turns to angst, and and... yeah. i like reading and writing stuff that makes me cry, i dunno why. keep up the good work! and if no one else reviews for this... I DID!
FullMetalShadow chapter 1 . 10/7/2004

So sad! :( :( :(

But i still loved it :) You're an awesome writer, i really felt soo sad...:( :( :(

Yeah plus that fact that i'm a Huge SasuSaku fan and yours is way up there with the least cheesiest .~ hehe And i know what yoe mean about getting few reviews for fics you feel deserve it. My Sasusaku fic was underappreciated for the first chappie, which is in my opinion the best one of them all

So anyway...YOU ROCK! :D
Karin-chan37 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
*Sniffle* That's so sad and good! I LIKED IT!
joal asakura lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
*sniff* that was SO sad, yet so beautiful... it was realistic and it isn't ooc! I love it so much! Please email me! I'm a big sasusaku fan too! _

keep up the good work! _

Joy-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
aw...*sniff* I really hope Sasuke and Sakura end up in the end. Great story. It was so sad. ;_;
V-Oh chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
OMG! that was ssoo0o0o sad, yet sweet at the same time! i acttually cried...T_T...u kept them in character...even sasuke...T_T...Keep it up...
spellcoats chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I'm quite honestly in tears right now. I don't remember actually ever truly crying over a fanfic. I don't even think I shed tears when Haku and Zabuza died. Oh, sure, my eyes watered, and I almost cried, but it suddenly became very cheerful.

This was perfect. So in-character, very melancholic... I love this story. I'm recommending it.
anonymous1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
-breathe-...beautiful. i loved it. the angst was wonderfully done. i don't noe how to comment on this except my entire mood was so enraptured by this fic that i felt like i was the one in it my imagination, but i think this fic really did an excellent job...the song was well interwoven into the story; it matched superbly. two thumbs up. wow. breathtaking...overwhelming...bittersweet...i like the gravity in this fic. just lovely.

it was a bit unclear with how they ended in their states but i liked finding out near the end.

personally, i liked this better because the emotions were so deep and sincere. and u played the angst out to the fullest. great job still silly over the sweetest love completely slop right now
2 lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
*is crying rivers* Damn it! and i just put on my make-up to! its so sad...and so sweet...and...and...*cries some more* why? ur so good at this! i'll be sure to read ur other stories later! *sees story and cries again* damn it...
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »