Reviews for And All the King's Horses
Jess chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
OMG! i hav tears in my eyes! That's so sad but sweet! At least they died together... lol im gonna cry... '( nice stuff! keep it up! i wanna b reading more sasusaku from u ;)
firecat chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
man that was so ausome i cant even say how ausome it was that was so good no it was better then good it was moving it was ausome the best naruto fanfiction i've ever read no the best fanfiction i have ever read thank you so much for that enjoyment
LadytehMa chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
You know, I don't REALLY like songfics. But this - simply taken as a fic - is superb. I'm glad, very glad I was curious enough to read it. Beautiful, poignant, well handled and believable . . . look forward to more from you.
broken down dog chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
*sob sob* damn u! y did u kill them? j/k

i luv this fic its so beautiful...i actually got teary at the end. its so sad. its awesome. i really wanna hear that song know.
iCHiGO NO AMe chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
;_;
716799 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
That was so heart-achingly melancholy...you conveyed their sadness and utter dispair so expertedly...it was like I was feeling it too. Great ending; I don't know what would have happened to him if he had lived,and had tokeepon living without her.

I especially liked how he kept on kissing her after she had died. It was very symbolic, and sorta suggested to me that he was making up for all the kisses he had lost.

Wonderful fic! :-)
Maya Amano chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
long one shot.. but... really cute!
taiki-kun chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
ta da! my review D I really felt emotional on this story...it was really good, believe me. and as an author, I feel the same thing when I get lack of reviews for the story. makes me feel as if my writing is bad ._.; *favorites this story*
Intangibly Yours chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
that's adorable and so sad! imma so read ur other fics lol! SASUKE AND SAKURA FOREVER!
Lady Misao chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
*teary eyed* wow...that was like one of the most emotional one shots i've ever read...

I wasnt suprised that Sasuke had killed her, but I was suprised he died because he was trying to lengthen her life...tragic...

Very sweet and bitter, like you said.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
You AND your stories are definitely going to be on my favorite's list. So there. _ (And just so you know... I cried... Darn it... I cried... And it was all your fault too... _;;)
Mint chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Hmm... it's... very well-written, no grammatical or spelling error. But there's something about the flow of the fic. I find it a little unrealistic for Sasuke to jump from his "I'm a heartless S-class criminial who will kill all Konoha hunter nins" attitude to an "I'll die with you because I love you even though I won't say it out loud" attitude so suddenly. Sure it's sap and I adore SasuSaku sap. But it seems so... forced. Forced romance in an angst death fic to bring out reactions from readers.

And I don't know how I feel about Sakura... She sounded rather pathetic with her "I don't want to die" speech. She is a shinobi and she knows her job could easily cause her death. Breaking down and sounding so pathetic in front of Sasuke, someone she loves, in her last moments is just... not something I can imagine her doing.

*shrugs* Or maybe I'm getting a bit too picky? Sorry about that. But you asked for constructive criticism and this is how I truly feel.
Lyraelin chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
That was one of the saddest, most beautiful things I have ever read.
kel1-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
it's people like you that keep me coming back. your writings always inspire me to laugh and/or cry. you're truly talented and i look forward to more of your work (and i also love the fact that you actually spellcheck. there are too many bad fanfictions out there *grimace*).
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »