Reviews for And All the King's Horses
kel1-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
it's people like you that keep me coming back. your writings always inspire me to laugh and/or cry. you're truly talented and i look forward to more of your work (and i also love the fact that you actually spellcheck. there are too many bad fanfictions out there *grimace*).
CamelliaxBloom chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Oh goodness i hate to admit this but I actually cried for goodness sake! This story is beautifly written and it very much touches the reader, at least in my opinion, your very good, and this story tho quite sad is like I said beautifly written. I enjoyed reading it and I enjoyed crying over it actually. Usually stories don't make me cry but this one is reserved for a tearjerker in my book!

Loves and Hugs

SeldomSorrow
sand-nin-gurl chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
omigawd, honey, i cried! seriously! it was so sad... im currently into an angst mode where everything i write turns to angst, and and... yeah. i like reading and writing stuff that makes me cry, i dunno why. keep up the good work! and if no one else reviews for this... I DID!
FullMetalShadow chapter 1 . 10/7/2004

So sad! :( :( :(

But i still loved it :) You're an awesome writer, i really felt soo sad...:( :( :(

Yeah plus that fact that i'm a Huge SasuSaku fan and yours is way up there with the least cheesiest .~ hehe And i know what yoe mean about getting few reviews for fics you feel deserve it. My Sasusaku fic was underappreciated for the first chappie, which is in my opinion the best one of them all

So anyway...YOU ROCK! :D
Karin-chan37 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
*Sniffle* That's so sad and good! I LIKED IT!
joal asakura lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
*sniff* that was SO sad, yet so beautiful... it was realistic and it isn't ooc! I love it so much! Please email me! I'm a big sasusaku fan too! _

keep up the good work! _

*sniff*
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
aw...*sniff* I really hope Sasuke and Sakura end up in the end. Great story. It was so sad. ;_;
V-Oh chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
OMG! that was ssoo0o0o sad, yet sweet at the same time! i acttually cried...T_T...u kept them in character...even sasuke...T_T...Keep it up...
spellcoats chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I'm quite honestly in tears right now. I don't remember actually ever truly crying over a fanfic. I don't even think I shed tears when Haku and Zabuza died. Oh, sure, my eyes watered, and I almost cried, but it suddenly became very cheerful.

This was perfect. So in-character, very melancholic... I love this story. I'm recommending it.
anonymous1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
-breathe-...beautiful. i loved it. the angst was wonderfully done. i don't noe how to comment on this except my entire mood was so enraptured by this fic that i felt like i was the one in pain...wow...call it my imagination, but i think this fic really did an excellent job...the song was well interwoven into the story; it matched superbly. two thumbs up. wow. breathtaking...overwhelming...bittersweet...i like the gravity in this fic. just lovely.

it was a bit unclear with how they ended in their states but i liked finding out near the end.

personally, i liked this better because the emotions were so deep and sincere. and u played the angst out to the fullest. great job

sigh...im still silly over the sweetest love exchange...im completely slop right now
2 lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
*is crying rivers* Damn it! and i just put on my make-up to! its so sad...and so sweet...and...and...*cries some more* why? ur so good at this! i'll be sure to read ur other stories later! *sees story and cries again* damn it...
Young Goodman Brown chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
...hwowzer...an incredibly depressing fic. I'm impressed by how, strangely enough, they're in character, and how this seemed to be a very realistic fic for a village like Konoha. I'm positive that such situations occur often in the world of the ninja. This story made me cry, and although I don't like to admit it, I was very touched by the fragility of Sakura AND Sasuke. Somehow, their relationship is sweet and delicate. I dunno how, but I know you portrayed it well. Keep it up!
Sakura-3243 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I really love this songfic it was so sweet and realy good _
Grummur chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Sad.

gj.
koyainuchan chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
T~T that was so sweet, yet so sad at the same time *sniffles* that was awesome *blows nose on your shirt*
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »