Reviews for And All the King's Horses
Punk sasuke chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
omg, im actully crying...wow...i loved it...
nancy chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
that was so sad but great, i cried
NeverDust chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I can't believe you made him kill her.. dude... that's awesome. i mean.. man... that sucks... yeah.. anyway. great! nicely done! Love the anonimity sentence. Somehow, it feels like that really brought it together.
Sebastiannoname chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Sebastian: Thats strange... I... I think I've gotten something in my eye.

noname: I haven't.

Sebastian: Yeah right... then why do you have tears in your eyes?

noname: Cuz I'm crying.

Sebastian: ... Whata hell... If he can so can I.

Sebastian/noname: /falling into eachothers arms/ BOHO! /let's go of eachother in horror/

noname: YOU SCARE ME MAN!
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
its so sad...

im still crying (im very emotional) it was written well though maybe you could write one where they live?
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
aw its soo good
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
*sniffs* I love it. Please keep writing!

MKRA
ShikamaruRocks chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This was amazingly well writen if you ask me. I actually cried even though i fell stupid admitting it. I find it fitting that they died in eachothers arms. It would have been to cruel to have him live on, alone, with so much guilt. Try not to write so many depresing things though, they can get to ya after a while. Update your other stories. and just so ya know, i loved Just one day. quite possibly my favorite fanfic, wish you could somehow write more off of it, like say what comes of Sasuke's stupid hormones, if he acctually likes Sakura, if they cursed seal went away or not. things like that, i know i would read it if you decided to write more. Arigato!
Jess chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
OMG! i hav tears in my eyes! That's so sad but sweet! At least they died together... lol im gonna cry... '( nice stuff! keep it up! i wanna b reading more sasusaku from u ;)
firecat chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
man that was so ausome i cant even say how ausome it was that was so good no it was better then good it was moving it was ausome the best naruto fanfiction i've ever read no the best fanfiction i have ever read thank you so much for that enjoyment
LadytehMa chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
You know, I don't REALLY like songfics. But this - simply taken as a fic - is superb. I'm glad, very glad I was curious enough to read it. Beautiful, poignant, well handled and believable . . . look forward to more from you.
broken down dog chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
*sob sob* damn u! y did u kill them? j/k

i luv this fic its so beautiful...i actually got teary at the end. its so sad. its awesome. i really wanna hear that song know.
iCHiGO NO AMe chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
;_;
716799 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
That was so heart-achingly melancholy...you conveyed their sadness and utter dispair so expertedly...it was like I was feeling it too. Great ending; I don't know what would have happened to him if he had lived,and had tokeepon living without her.

I especially liked how he kept on kissing her after she had died. It was very symbolic, and sorta suggested to me that he was making up for all the kisses he had lost.

Wonderful fic! :-)
Maya Amano chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
long one shot.. but... really cute!
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »