Reviews for And All the King's Horses
Grummur chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Sad.

gj.
koyainuchan chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
TT that was so sweet, yet so sad at the same time *sniffles* that was awesome *blows nose on your shirt*
SephyInABox chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Yeah, I need a lighter SasuSaku fic. Anywho... I really liked it. A lot darker than what I'm used to. It almost brought tears to my eyes and that's really saying something 'cause I usually never cry when I read fan fiction. Some details here and there I wasn't too sure of, like the whole thing with Sasuke being interrogated. Maybe that's my lack of knowledge of the manga beyond where the anime left off or I just didn't read carefully enough.

Anyways, enough of my rambling. I'll be off to read your other fics since you seem to be one of the few SasuSaku fans I know of. ::sigh:: They're seriously the only couple I see in Naruto.

Oh yeah, I want to join your C2 community (either subscribe or be a staff member), but I can't seem to subscribe, even when I've logged in. I was wondering if you could just put me in as a staff member. It'd be great if you could. _

Oh, geez. Longest review yet. It's dangerous to leave me home alone with a keyboard in hand.
dobyuk princess chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
and I thought I reviewed this story...

Oh well...

nice, realistic, and straight-forward. Though it was a sad story it was well writtenP

You maintained the characters' personalities well and I must say that I ALMOST cried. BTW, the song you picked matched the story perfectly.

I hope you get some inspiration for 'Drunken Smiles' soon, I'm still waiting for it to updateP

dobyuk princess

p.s. keep up the great writing!
AfroKane chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Good job! The "feel"'s there. You describe the scene very well, I can easily imagined the scene while reading it. I love angsty story, this one is actually very good.

You're right, there's not enough well written Sasusaku story out there. I'm a sasusaku fan also, hope you will be writting more!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
That was sad but I still like it. You shouldn't quit as an author. Your writing isn't bad so I'm not sure why you don't have much reviews. But don't let that put you aside! I'm sure you'll get more reviews, just write more fics like this and it'll be no problem! _
The Winged Messenger chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Wow, that was an amazing was very sad.I like it very much.I hope you'll write more stories. _
Crimson Fate chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
hey!

Am I really the first to review?

I mean, this was actually a pretty good fanfic!

I liked it!

although, yes, it was - ANGST GALORE

I think you did quite well with this...
sweetllenore chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
There's is only one way that i can describe this piece f writing - absolutely beautiful.

Poetic, simple but sad, I feel that this is really inspiration to all lovers of sasusaku. It has touched my heart in such a way that i've felt the need to write some sasusaku inorder to ensure that this coupling doesn't go flying away with a gentle breeze.

Be strong. Do not be disheartened.

I find your work to be breathtaking and do not forget that. Even with one follower, you are surely a leading sasusaku writer.

Take heart and be fair.

tempus-hime
CherylHew chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Oh my god... That was... beautiful... Yeah, there aren't many good SasuSaku fics out there, but this one stands out. It's sad to see them both die like that but... beautiful...
DayDrEaMiNg-child chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
*reaching out for a tissue* sniff-sniff... damn u, fate!

and i hope u dont stop writting. i dunno how depressing ur reviews were but youre a great authoress. and i mean it! this was just so sad but so wonderful. i hope u write more in time cuz i like what u write. this is definetly goin into my fav list.

keep writting, ur too good of a writer to stop. and i will read Just One Day when my exams are over and i have time. remember, keep writting
anime-freaksg chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Very touching and angsty. A great fic! I loved the way you described the characters' feelings. Full marks!
a-siren chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I'm not usually a big fan of song-fics, but this one was rather eye catching. Though it's not a particularly unique senario I think you told the story well. You have a very nice command of the language and I'm particularly impressed with how you wrote the pasts of the characters into the final scenes. I think that really helped make it more than just a one-shot death scene. Well done!
nancy chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
thats a great fic! i cried! hahaha you should write another saku/sasu songfic
Ori chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Well they died together... how depressing.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »