Reviews for And All the King's Horses
AfroKane chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Good job! The "feel"'s there. You describe the scene very well, I can easily imagined the scene while reading it. I love angsty story, this one is actually very good.

You're right, there's not enough well written Sasusaku story out there. I'm a sasusaku fan also, hope you will be writting more!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
That was sad but I still like it. You shouldn't quit as an author. Your writing isn't bad so I'm not sure why you don't have much reviews. But don't let that put you aside! I'm sure you'll get more reviews, just write more fics like this and it'll be no problem! _
The Winged Messenger chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Wow, that was an amazing was very sad.I like it very much.I hope you'll write more stories. _
Crimson Fate chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
hey!

Am I really the first to review?

I mean, this was actually a pretty good fanfic!

I liked it!

although, yes, it was - ANGST GALORE

I think you did quite well with this...
sweetllenore chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
There's is only one way that i can describe this piece f writing - absolutely beautiful.

Poetic, simple but sad, I feel that this is really inspiration to all lovers of sasusaku. It has touched my heart in such a way that i've felt the need to write some sasusaku inorder to ensure that this coupling doesn't go flying away with a gentle breeze.

Be strong. Do not be disheartened.

I find your work to be breathtaking and do not forget that. Even with one follower, you are surely a leading sasusaku writer.

Take heart and be fair.

~ tempus-hime
CherylHew chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Oh my god... That was... beautiful... Yeah, there aren't many good SasuSaku fics out there, but this one stands out. It's sad to see them both die like that but... beautiful...
DayDrEaMiNg-child chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
*reaching out for a tissue* sniff-sniff... damn u, fate!

and i hope u dont stop writting. i dunno how depressing ur reviews were but youre a great authoress. and i mean it! this was just so sad but so wonderful. i hope u write more in time cuz i like what u write. this is definetly goin into my fav list.

keep writting, ur too good of a writer to stop. and i will read Just One Day when my exams are over and i have time. remember, keep writting
anime-freaksg chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Very touching and angsty. A great fic! I loved the way you described the characters' feelings. Full marks!
a-siren chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I'm not usually a big fan of song-fics, but this one was rather eye catching. Though it's not a particularly unique senario I think you told the story well. You have a very nice command of the language and I'm particularly impressed with how you wrote the pasts of the characters into the final scenes. I think that really helped make it more than just a one-shot death scene. Well done!
nancy chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
thats a great fic! i cried! hahaha you should write another saku/sasu songfic
Ori chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Well they died together... how depressing.
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Somehow that story really got to me. It just hot me dead on. I don't know why, maybe because I liked the way you played it out or maybe it was because of how the story formed. I really don't know, it's just when I read it...such a heavy feeling crawled up and I couldn't stop reading it. Very nice story. Really awesome.
boredathome chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
O o...WWAI!...so sad!. Damn you!, so sad. It's weird, i'm depressed now and happy at the sametime for reading this. All i can say is thanks man.
Tsunade-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
man that was sad, good but sad! this is also the first song fic i've read, good but why soo sad? *tear*
Jineka chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
*sniff* That was so good...

I loved it! so sad and bittersweet.

I love your style how it can be so bright in such dark fic.

Bittersweetness is so hard to get down in words when you don't know how and can be boring.

But this fic was completely captivating and awesome.

Thank you (from me) for taking time to write this even when you have few reviewers. (I'll go read your other stories too now. :D )
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »