Reviews for And All the King's Horses
spellcoats chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I'm quite honestly in tears right now. I don't remember actually ever truly crying over a fanfic. I don't even think I shed tears when Haku and Zabuza died. Oh, sure, my eyes watered, and I almost cried, but it suddenly became very cheerful.

This was perfect. So in-character, very melancholic... I love this story. I'm recommending it.
anonymous1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
-breathe-...beautiful. i loved it. the angst was wonderfully done. i don't noe how to comment on this except my entire mood was so enraptured by this fic that i felt like i was the one in it my imagination, but i think this fic really did an excellent job...the song was well interwoven into the story; it matched superbly. two thumbs up. wow. breathtaking...overwhelming...bittersweet...i like the gravity in this fic. just lovely.

it was a bit unclear with how they ended in their states but i liked finding out near the end.

personally, i liked this better because the emotions were so deep and sincere. and u played the angst out to the fullest. great job still silly over the sweetest love completely slop right now
2 lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
*is crying rivers* Damn it! and i just put on my make-up to! its so sad...and so sweet...and...and...*cries some more* why? ur so good at this! i'll be sure to read ur other stories later! *sees story and cries again* damn it...
Young Goodman Brown chapter 1 . 9/29/2004 incredibly depressing fic. I'm impressed by how, strangely enough, they're in character, and how this seemed to be a very realistic fic for a village like Konoha. I'm positive that such situations occur often in the world of the ninja. This story made me cry, and although I don't like to admit it, I was very touched by the fragility of Sakura AND Sasuke. Somehow, their relationship is sweet and delicate. I dunno how, but I know you portrayed it well. Keep it up!
Sakura-3243 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I really love this songfic it was so sweet and realy good _
Grummur chapter 1 . 9/29/2004

koyainuchan chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
T~T that was so sweet, yet so sad at the same time *sniffles* that was awesome *blows nose on your shirt*
SephyInABox chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Yeah, I need a lighter SasuSaku fic. Anywho... I really liked it. A lot darker than what I'm used to. It almost brought tears to my eyes and that's really saying something 'cause I usually never cry when I read fan fiction. Some details here and there I wasn't too sure of, like the whole thing with Sasuke being interrogated. Maybe that's my lack of knowledge of the manga beyond where the anime left off or I just didn't read carefully enough.

Anyways, enough of my rambling. I'll be off to read your other fics since you seem to be one of the few SasuSaku fans I know of. ::sigh:: They're seriously the only couple I see in Naruto.

Oh yeah, I want to join your C2 community (either subscribe or be a staff member), but I can't seem to subscribe, even when I've logged in. I was wondering if you could just put me in as a staff member. It'd be great if you could. _

Oh, geez. Longest review yet. It's dangerous to leave me home alone with a keyboard in hand.
dobyuk princess chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
and I thought I reviewed this story...

Oh well...

nice, realistic, and straight-forward. Though it was a sad story it was well writtenP

You maintained the characters' personalities well and I must say that I ALMOST cried. BTW, the song you picked matched the story perfectly.

I hope you get some inspiration for 'Drunken Smiles' soon, I'm still waiting for it to updateP

~dobyuk princess

p.s. keep up the great writing!
AfroKane chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Good job! The "feel"'s there. You describe the scene very well, I can easily imagined the scene while reading it. I love angsty story, this one is actually very good.

You're right, there's not enough well written Sasusaku story out there. I'm a sasusaku fan also, hope you will be writting more!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
That was sad but I still like it. You shouldn't quit as an author. Your writing isn't bad so I'm not sure why you don't have much reviews. But don't let that put you aside! I'm sure you'll get more reviews, just write more fics like this and it'll be no problem! _
The Winged Messenger chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Wow, that was an amazing was very sad.I like it very much.I hope you'll write more stories. _
Crimson Fate chapter 1 . 9/29/2004

Am I really the first to review?

I mean, this was actually a pretty good fanfic!

I liked it!

although, yes, it was - ANGST GALORE

I think you did quite well with this...
sweetllenore chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
There's is only one way that i can describe this piece f writing - absolutely beautiful.

Poetic, simple but sad, I feel that this is really inspiration to all lovers of sasusaku. It has touched my heart in such a way that i've felt the need to write some sasusaku inorder to ensure that this coupling doesn't go flying away with a gentle breeze.

Be strong. Do not be disheartened.

I find your work to be breathtaking and do not forget that. Even with one follower, you are surely a leading sasusaku writer.

Take heart and be fair.

~ tempus-hime
CherylHew chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Oh my god... That was... beautiful... Yeah, there aren't many good SasuSaku fics out there, but this one stands out. It's sad to see them both die like that but... beautiful...
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »