Reviews for And All the King's Horses
Tsunade-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
man that was sad, good but sad! this is also the first song fic i've read, good but why soo sad? *tear*
Jineka chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
*sniff* That was so good...

I loved it! so sad and bittersweet.

I love your style how it can be so bright in such dark fic.

Bittersweetness is so hard to get down in words when you don't know how and can be boring.

But this fic was completely captivating and awesome.

Thank you (from me) for taking time to write this even when you have few reviewers. (I'll go read your other stories too now. :D )
Kawaii Yoshi chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
That was so sad! Yet so sweet at the same time. I love SasuSaku fics. Yes, there aren't enough anymore.

I love your writing style and your grammar is impeccable. I'm off to read your two other fics. :) Please keep writing!
YuffentineHaven chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
A very well written, bittersweet fic. You did a nice job on this and I like your writing style. _
Angel Rosz chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I didn't cry. Oh no. But... the fic actually made me teary-eyed; had to dab my eyes a second time. So very good and so very sad. I had played with the idea of a fic with a similar plot, but done to Evanescence's Holding My Last Breath. Sadly, I didn't get past the first paragraph... ah well.

I wish I got give you your requested 'constructive criticism,' but I can't really find anything wrong with this. Your style of narrative (spelling?)- which I found kind of detached, as you didn't (avoided to?) mention their names so often- rather fit the story well. I guess it's the plot, the story itself, and the 'detachment' (wrongly used term; I know), blended so nicely together, is what makes this fic tear-provoking.

Or perhaps it's just me.

Anyway, seeing as this is your first songfic, I don't think I _would_ be able to give criticism... I s'pose it takes another songfic, so as to... I dunno, compare? Heh.

Anyway, great job. _ Looking forward to your next posts.
Jiri chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Waii so sad of an ending... poor Sakura and Sasuke... so Sasuke was the one who killed Sakura? Eheh... I was a bit confused there, but nonetheless, it's still a good fic. I liked your other fic as well, "Just One Day", very cute XD So don't give up writing! SasuSaku's my favorite pairing... though I still don't know when or why I liked the two... it just happened XD Ehehe~ but please do continue writing!
Jiri chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
swi.t chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
oh my gosh, what a great fic! i love angsty romance fics, and this one was so sad but good. it's all so realistic. the song is pretty good too.
iluvsasuke chapter 1 . 9/28/2004