Reviews for And All the King's Horses
Emina-shii chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
that was heartbreaking!
PockyLuvsNaruto chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Why did they both have to die DAMN U!

JK I really like it!
iSchlumpy chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh my god I tried so hard not to cry cause there are other people here with me right now. It's lovely! It's sweet they died together, poor Naruto :(
xBloomingBlossom chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow...so tragic, yet, beautiful. This story brought tears to my eyes. My heart ached when Sakura died. I felt that! xD But over all, just simply "wow" I really loved it, it was written beautifully. 3
StillNear chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That was beautiful. :')
marawrianne chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
*dabbing the corner of eyes* It would be wonderfully fitting if this is the end of Sakura and Sasuke's messed relationship.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I know that this fic is over seven years old, and that your account is dead, but I just have to write a review for this.

OMGAH THIS IS SAD. Q_Q

It took me a while to realize what even happened to Sakura, but you spun this tale beautifully. After finishing this, I looked at your author's note(s) and noticed you said this was a fanfic. Frankly, I didn't even notice LOL. I'm also not a big fan of songfics, and I rarely (if ever) actually read the lyrics that are randomly inserted into the fic. This, however, was different. It didn't seem to intrude upon the actual original content of the story, and for that I'm grateful. :)

I lol'd at the fact that you randomly googled something up for the song, too. Stay original, and hope you're doing well in your real life! :D
chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh wow. This was tragic, but beautiful.

My heart clenched a little when I found out he, albeit unknowingly, was the reason why she was dying... and he didn't even know ;_;

Wonderfully written story. Thank you for this :)
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I reviewed this once before because I loved it then and I love it now.

I made a new account and am glad to have to opportunity to remind myself why I loved this fic so much. It's so beautifully bitter. 3
Ava Whitlock chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Well, I have no words good enough..!

So, a simple thank you should suffice, I think.

Thank you, this was one of the greatest, most well-written story I've ever read...
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Holy crap, how absolutely, gorgeously tragic. So powerful.
Aprilup chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
:( oh my god . . . that was so sad . . . my stomach kept on doing funny flips during the whole thing and i'm nearly in tears . . .

sniffle

good job
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I have read this countless of times and I still end up crying. ;)

Painfully beautiful

Heart wrenchingly love 3
Akniramen chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aww, so sad, yet sooo much sweeter! This is one of the best Fanfics I've ever read, and I've read a lot! Congratulations on being awesome!

I respect you,

Akniramen
Akrie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I do not wish for this to happen in the real story. But this was amazing to read.

Right now my heart is bleeding.

My eyes pouring salty liquid down my face.

All for the the unfortunate souls in your fanfic.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »