Reviews for Flashlight Friendship
Blossom Lu chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Eya, first of all sorry for my bad english.

I understand It is likely that you never see this review because, 13 years have been since you post this story! Almost 13 years! a lot of time, I had 6 years in that age.
I want to say more, but I don't know how tell you everything I think about this, I love Amelie is my favourite movie because I feel Amelie as I were me.

Thank you for this drabble, I see, the next chapter never will come...
It is not sad, but I really want to read more.

Huges!
Blossom Lu.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Cute story. Very true to the movie.
hollywoodfreak chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I loved this story! It was very much like the beginning of the film.
aa-25 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
cute :)
a.different.luna chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
aw so sweet...

update!
riley-poole27 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
it's cute, but wouldnt they both be sending messages in french, not english?

rp.
MoonyDarcy chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
hey! Actually, my favorite movie is this one, well Pride and Prejudice too, but this one is great, I hope you continue your fic...is beatiful the story about Nino and Amelie, please keep writting! I can assure you that I will read it!
italyfilez chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Very cute.
werewolfbride chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
That's really good but how are the two signalling?
Mousie Moolie chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I'm guessin you forgot about this. Well here's a random review 2 years after you wrote the story!

Nicely written and cute!

ps. Hi is salut but I dunno what hello there is!
astrakane chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
it's very cute ! but, where is the next chapter ? i'd like to know what happens after !
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
"She cried out a loud “Ouch!”—in French, of course-" lol, very good, I'll use that in my french exam - just say "en francais" at the end of everything. very good chaapter
ElizabethMorgana2006 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
An interesting start. Maybe, you should add more chapters. Amelie is one of my favourite movies. Just wondering, but how could they have come up with a code that's exactly the same? And, Nino didn't have playmates. They bullied him, and that's not a game. Just saying.
embracing chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
hey, i like it. i really loved the movie. i like how this is set in amelie's childhood. good work. can't wait for the next chapter.
juliafan chapter 1 . 12/23/2005