Reviews for Winning Over Erk
Violinist Hamel chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Poo for this being on hiatus
TheTurkeyVulture chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
To tell you the truth, I had never quite considered Canas and Erk as a couple. You have indeed made me a fan :)

I hope to see more from you soon!
kaikirith chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Man. Forgot about this for a couple years, and I see theres 2 new ones up. Im absolutely thrilled, I assure you, but all the same, it drives me mad that its still not completed q_q

You're a master at cliffhangers and making us wait and long for continuation D:?
Cheea5 chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
OMG! XD I love your stories!
starfish saver chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
hey

well i have to admit i got a bit creeped out in chapter one when we discovered canas was 'officially a pervert'. i'm telling you this because i HATE it when people don't review. i might read the rest of it one day when i feel less emotionally weak. well done for having the balls to write this tho!

sarah xoxo
RandomTopic chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
This chapter was just plain hilarious. As much as I long to imagine Erk's look of terror when Vaida asked him if he was seeing anyone, he'd be more like the type to stare blankly, and then walk away slowly.
gurl.from.damnation chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Hahahahahaha. Brownie points for being the first person EVER in FE-history for even suggesting Canas/Vaida. Too freaking hilarious. And Canas' corny line, "And Wil, your nose is so straight and symmetrical...", love for that line.

I'm going to be laughing at this all day tomorrow.
LittleLinor chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
XD this is funny, keep it up!
Koriku chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
Oh man. The slash. Ah god there's slash. Oh my god I have not read good Fire Emblem slash like that in so long oh god I think I love you. T_T

The Raven/Lucius scene was awesome. Without using at all flowery language, you made them sound SO passionate. I loved it.

Loins sounds a bit funny when you use it too much, though. Heh. Just my opinion.

Good for Canas, man! He wins! Hah! Serra ruins everything though :( I love the girl, I really do, she's horribly entertaining, but man. When there are two guys making out in the hallway it is NOT a FREE hallway, it is a VERY OCCUPIED hallway. Stupid Serra. Rgh.

Keep writing, keep writing, I want more :D
The Doomsayer chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
Aww, I hope you continue this! I found this about a year ago when you only had chapters one and two up. The pairing was interesting; I think this is still the only one on the site...

I thought you'd just forgoten about this. It's wonderful that you've started writing it again! This next instalment didn't dissapoint; I just want even more for you to finish it now. If the four hells aren't causing you too much grief, share the rest of this with us?
gurl.from.damnation chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Oh God, where do I start?

I LOVE how flawlessly you are putting these two together. I thought I was the only one that liked this paring.

And I LOVE this chapter.

"Nobody wanted to be on Serra’s bad side."

I agree there.

"Pervert Saint"

There needs to be one of those.

And yay Erk, telling Serra off. 'Bout time.
gurl.from.damnation chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
Well, it's been 2 1/2 years and I doubt that you'll be updating, but what a shame, it was such a good story.
Renn chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
Aww...sweet! Serra is actually helping for once! lol, can't wait to read more!
RandomTopic chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Lol...I remember this support conversation with Vaida and Canas...he didn't know what a wyvern was.

Please update soon!
Narcotik chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
OW, so sweet...please, continue, that's cute *puppy eyes* I love this pairing! Please!