Reviews for Winning Over Erk
pfeekin chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
O! I like this chapter, really I do, although I think I might have something against Serra. Ah well, I tend to have a thing against most female characters like that... My brother think's it's crazy to be a chick who hates most other chicks X But, whatever.

Great chapter, really enjoyed reading it. Update soon.

PS-You know you could probobly squeeze in an extra Raven/Lucious pairing if you wanted to. Connect them through Pricilla.
pfeekin chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
This is starting off very well... This pairing is underappriciated, and I do love Canas, as much as the magical tank he is on the battle field as the spacy scholar character. And Erk, well, we all know Erk just needs someone besides Serra - right? I can't wait to read your next chapters.

PS- You should try a Raven/Lucius pairing, I think you'd do fine
Kyrian chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
This is so cute X3. Canas/Erk is one of my favorite pairings(although I like Erk/Serra too), but you don't see too many of them in this sea of OC's masquerading as tacticians and angst-filled Lucius/Ravens. I absolutely lurve Canas too, but I didn't realize it until Harken killed him in my game. I've had a grudge against Harken ever since -.-;;

I would absolutely love it if you'd update, but your story has created a chunk of artist inspiration and I have to go spend it on a drawing. Until the next chapter

Ky
Soyo and Sayo chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Soyo: It's good. I like Erk-Sain more- But Erks cool too! i like this so far keep writing

Sayo: LEMON!

Soyo: ... *Sweatdrop*
Rayne-kun chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
its been a while since you've updated so i wonder.. are you continuing this? i really hope you are, i really like it XD is it writer's block or have you just gotten bored with the story? ?_? well, anywayz, i really hope you continue because this is really good!
bob lemon chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
UPDATE! Come on, one more chapter! *weeps* Please, where's the next chapter?

This is an interesting pairing. Kudos to you and your story. I love it.
Retarded Pit-Bull High on Angel Dust chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
I see that it's been a month since you last updated. I hope that you continue this piece of work, as it's turning out very well. Canas/Erk... Intresting pairing; I've never seen Canas paired with anyone. I didn't even know he HAD a wife. (He died four chapters after I got him for me...) You're writing it very nicely though.

...Darn it. I was going to say something else, but it flew out my tiny little brain, and out the window. Please continue!
Momo-chan chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
I really like it! It's cool how you got creative with the paring, and though you usually wouldn't assosiate those characters together, they do make a cute couple. Keep at it!
Mr. Peabody Hawke chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
If someone had told me yesterday that it is possible to write an IN-CHARACTER Canas/Erk story, I would have laughed my ass off. Or at least given them the Look. Now... I'd first ask if it was written by you, and if they said no, THEN I'd laugh my ass off. _ I don't know how you managed it, hon, but this is so perfect. They are totally in-character and all the interactions between everyone have been completely believable. I know that there's no way *I* could manage that. Canas/Erk has to be one of the hardest pairings to write... *nearly cringes just thinking about it* Still, you've done it beautifully. I'm very, very impressed. It's realistic and cute. _ Poor Canas doesn't get enough love. No one writes about him. :( You rock for going against the norm! *feels guilty that she has not done the same*

There's only one thing that's confusing me: isn't Serra after Erk for herself? *blinks* If so, I can't see why she'd be helping Canas... unless she means to sabotage the whole thing... which her advice would probably do. ; But if that were her intent, she wouldn't be following her own advice in the first place. ...And I think... that I just completely lost myself. o_O Um, if you can understand that, great. If not, don't worry about it. ;

All in all, this is wonderful. *glomps* I cannot thank you enough for writing it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! (squee!)
Coffinspire chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Wow, Canas seemed to be getting a little too.. Erm.. Seducing-ish with Erk?

Nice place to leave off, making me go crazy of thinking what else the diary might say.. xD
Seventh Sage chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Heh, cute.

M, hope Erk isn't TOO upset...
Amethyst Bubble chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
*Tackleglomps you* Chapter 2! Yay! Heehee, this is just too good. The part where Serra says she thinks she saw Legault and Heath kissing...Heehee...had me giggling in fangirlish glee. But the CanasErk bits had me giggling, too.

...CANAS, YOU IDIOT!*Whacks him* I think you've confused poor Erky! Or maybe made him feel ashamed, or something! Hmph...well, as long as he can make things all better and get his man...err, teenage boy *Sweatdrop*...then all is right. XD Can't wait to see the next chapter!

~*~Ammy
flamefirefox chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
very good.. 3 hmm... I still found the part where Canas meets Erk in his room.. a little too fast.. it seemed like an odd read for a moment, but ... ehh.. I suppose it passed when Canas found Erk's diary XD lol.. haha.. well.. 3 I can't wait for more

and I think a lot of the guys in FE are pretty naive.. O.o;; aside from Canas and Erk.. Wil and Guy ... are pretty naive too.. X3
Koriku chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
Oh em gee, they are ADORABLE. XD The pink ink is still awesome, yes... And... And... XD Erk was so cute when Canas figured out he likes him. And Erk's diary D Last entry was amusing.

Omg, you must update this again! O_O I will be staring at my computer waiting for an update. . *waits...*
Midnyte Wolf chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
*squeals* Ohmygosh! I luv the pairing Canas/Erk but I could never find any fics of em'! You are my hero! *huggles author* Wonderful! I thought it was so cute! Plz plz plz plz plz update again soon! *dreamy sigh* -
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »