Reviews for Winning Over Erk
Coffinspire chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Ooh, what an interesting pairing :3 So far the story's great, and I'm really curious to see just how Canascan win over Erk, since it does seem pretty tough to do.. n_n;

Update soon~! D
razatip chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Hm, interesting pairing. Canas and Erk are both in character, well at least methinks so . And it's off to a good start. Can't wait for the next chappie _.
Koriku chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
XD Interesting pairing... *pokes the story* looks like a very good fic so far. 3 Pink ink... Hehe... Not only does it rhyme, but it is very kewl. XD

Canas... *pokes Canas* How the heck does a monocle stay on? o-o Magic? Superglue...?

D Please update soon. *adds author alert and recommends fic*
RianneHime chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I LIVE!

Annyhoo . . . Fabulous! I was, as I told you, iffy over the Canas/Erk pairing before - suprisingly, it was the wife factor that 'ick-ed' me - but the way you've written that, it's easily excused.

_ I do have a bit of advice - not being too critical, here, I hope - but if you can't finish a chaptered fic, you probably won't be able to finish your other, larger project.

Other then that, I love your style! Its simple, clean, and easy to piece together. The rest of us, unfortunately, like lots and lots of intelligible sub-plot and symbolism up the wazoo, so this should be a good change of pace.

*faves!* _
Bren-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Ah... wow! I have to say, I'm really happy to see a full fledged fic with this couple, since I often wonder how they'd relate with one another.

I love Erk, and I definetly love Canas, which brings you plus many points on my part. n_n

It was also very well written! I dont think anyone was out of character, in my opinion anyway, but I might be biased. *shrugs*

Yet, I wonder... how /is/ Canas gonna get through on this? I wouldnt be surprised if he tried to look up a few books on certain... 'positions'. D I mean, since he's completely clueless when it comes to an actual sex-life-

Canas: I daresay, how awfully rude of you! _o

But yeah... if Serra's gonna be here (Which probably will be most likely, maybe. XD ) I hope she isnt portrayed REALLY snobby. ;_; But of course, you're the author, and I am merely just a reviewer. n_n

And... uh... Pink ink is sexy. :D I think.

Please update soon, yet dont strain yourself too much. n_n;

-Brenda
Beagle chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
This is off to a really good start ;-) I can't wait to read the next installment.
Amethyst Dust chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Yay! an Erk/Canas story.I love this paring!.Great job on part one and can't wait for an update
flamefirefox chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
that was very interesting.. _ heh.. I'd imagine it to be really difficult to write ...anyway, they don't seem out of character... I wouldn't know for sure.. but it's good enough lol _ hehe.. can't wait for the next part 3
Seventh Sage chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
M, well, it's certainly an INTERESTING pairing... ;

Let's see where you go with this.
Amethyst Bubble chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Aw, this is nice. 'Tis rather well written and both Canas and Erk are kept in character. (as far as I can tell, at least...) And...It's CanasxErk!*Squeals and glomps you* Both my brother and I absolutely jumped for joy when we saw this! 'Tis such a cute fic. Update soon, okay?

~*~Ammy