Reviews for Dawn's Fake Vampire Boyfriend
Amarra17 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Totally loved it. I don't like a lot of the Spawn on here, I think its kinda lame, but yours was so so good! Made me smile and laugh, and kiss made me melt. Great job! )
ilikereading175 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Damn good! Do more one shots!
Sayie chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Truely amazing! I love it so much that I have it printed and read it when I'm just down or something. Lovely! It's my favorite Spike/Dawn fic. I printed it some time ago and forgot who it was by. I've been googling it just to tell you how much I love it.

I just had to share it. ) Cheers.
Kirsten chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
hahhahahahahahahahahahahah OMG ahahahahahahaha!

I adore this so flippin much its not even funny. Okay your officially rock and I love this fic. Its awesome and kept me on the edge of my seet wanting more. No seriously i want more if theirs not a sequal there needs to be. YOu rock!
Lan's Mashiara chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Ahem. :glances shiftily from left to right:. I have a sorta confession to make. My name's Lan's Mashiara, and... you see... I'm a Dawn'sFakeVampireBoyfriendaholic.

The problem is it's just too good! I've got it bookmarked on my computer, and if I'm feeling sad...or happy... or bored... or busy... or anything really, I duck under the table all discreet like, and I click on the little link. And, sure, my family thinks I'm crazy because of the muffled snorts they hear coming from underneath while they're trying to eat breakfast, but I can't help it if the "This isn't some vamp stakin' party is it?" line gets me every time. And it's not just that line either, it's.. well, to tell the truth, pretty much all of them.

My friends say I need help, but you see, I don't particularly want to cure myself. Yes, I realise I have an addiction, but it's such a wonderful one. And I swear, every time he kisses her, I squeal as piggishly as I did the first time (yes, I realise that this pushes my boyfriend closer and closer to dumping me every time I do it, but he's replacable, really).

Anyway, I was feeling really bad today as I read this for the 687,127th time, because I realised that I haven't left a single word of congratulations. Not one (but I think I've made up for it with this horribly long review). So here are several words of congratulations, and thank you very much for destroying my life (in a very, very good way) with your incredible story.

:Ducks back down under the table:
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
you know what would be really fun? if you made more fics like this or continue this with more chapters! it was cute, sweet and fun! and sexy in its own way! hahahahah... more please! Great job!
serenitysmalfoy chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
2 words for this: adorable, hilarious. Spike and Dawn's chemistry really works great together in this story.

MelodysSong chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Now that was a GOOD story. :D
breaker-one chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
That was really cute! - I just wish it was a little bit longer. Still, nicely done, especially Dawn's characterization.
justanotherdream chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
o i think we needa sequal! lol.. i wanna see how dawn reacts to spike after that!
JenCarpeDiem chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
*giggles* Aww! Wonderful (:
Michelle R chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
that was amazing oh please write more
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Cute, very Dawnish- her thoughts felt very cannon.
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I love it so much! Oh my god, that was so cute I loved it so much! You should turn it into a full story, many updates and all!