Reviews for Jade Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Michelle Jiang chapter 4 . 4/28
I luv Jade! She seems like such a lovely girl! I want 2 be like her!
TheHuntresss chapter 2 . 1/13
I actually think they'd be more likely to accept and raise the child left on the doorstep right than to neglect and abuse it. They want normality it's a prize to them and abuse and neglect just doesn't fit into that frame. It's wrong and abnormal and would make them stand out for the wrong reasons.
Zdisslava chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
Leah chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Great story so far! :) you have a nice, clear writing style!
ScarletonWhitePetals chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
eh...ok, I understand why you put things this way in the story, but it irks me that, so far, everyone who was mean to Harry is being nice to Jade. It just seems really unfair to Harry. :( I mean, were they mean to him just because he was a boy then? I was certain that at least Malfoy would still be a jerk to her...unless it becomes that way later. She's not going to fall in love with him, is she? That would be weird. No offense. It's still a good story so far. Those are my only problems with it.

P.S. I love how you introduced Neville. That part was funny. :D
ScarletonWhitePetals chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Well, this is different. I can't wait to see how the meetings with Hagrid and the others go. Will snape still hate her, even though she isn't like her father? I have to keep reading this!
PandaApprovedxx chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
Sorry, but I don't think I'm going to continue reading. This isn't a flame, please don't get me wrong on that. You're a fairly good writer to be honest, but I just don't think I like how you portray Jade's character. She's kind of a Mary Sue.

Well, anyways, I wish you well with all your current and future works in writing. :)
Kage Hasu chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
PS. You do need to say that the story is completed.
Kage Hasu chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
I love Solluna, though i do wish you would have her in her human form more. Maybe you can have her and Jade go after that poacher so they can find her mother and Jade can have two best kitty-friends...I can't believe they've left her for so long. I love the fact Draco and Snape are nice in your fic, and the fact that they are still really in character, 'specialy Draco. I am kinda missing Blaise Zabini, i do like him (I blame Unorthodox Match). What you going to have done with Dobby? And the Ministry letter? Update soon.
Wolfman-053 chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Neville's toad, Trevor, seems to be like the Daimyo's Wife's cat, Tora, from Naruto... always escaping...
Starlight-Dreams3-4 chapter 14 . 11/9/2009
Great story. I love the outline of it, so many words. Lol, just like the real book, expect your own characters... love this story.

Please check out mine, mines the same, but McKenize Potter, and it has some Chronicals of Narnia characters in it the four Pevensie children haha
angelvan105 chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
this is most amazing and interesting story ever! awesome job keep it up!
shiftyless chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
I like it.
shiftyless chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
very neat mne reckons
shiftyless chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Very neat start I like it