Reviews for Ranma’s new pet friend
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Cool, please continue!
shinji the good sharer chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
update!

ikari shinji
Saini Casina chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I like it. _ Are you going to continue? I hope so. Please Update. And Soon.
Colormyworld chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I'd be your beta reader if you want one. :D

Anyway, nice story! Update soon!
Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Well Ranma could get some cursed person to be his pet. But who? He's scared of cats so Shamps's defintely out! Mousse? I dunno if that would work, since mousse is a guy and everyone knows about his curse, same goes for Taro! *muses* A pity Ranma cannot curse Nabiki then tell her all of his secrets...Including the Ryoga/P-chan incident...
claws chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I dont know where you became so Learnt in martial philosophy. Karate Kid? The TKD school with two locations downtown, free parking and special rates for seniors and children?

I REALLY don't feel like recapping the stupidity for anyone reading this review. The only adequite responce to something so...fluffy is one word.

BATTOUSAI!

/puke mbbl-railracer

Shampoo just pretend foolish bimbo, now Shampoo briliantly seduce boy type Ranma with love potion.

/puke Shampoo

I don't feel up to explaning to you why it is assinine to see Genma as abusive, the effort would be a waste I'm sure. Instead I will ask you if Ranma behaves in any way as someone who has been abused.

I cant believe im back to leaving reviews for crappy fanfiction. If I dont get my Galaxies fix someeone is going to die.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
This reads really interestingly. I've read several Ranma's actually smarter than he let's on fics, and this is right up there with them. I can see why Ranma would be depressed about the way that he's treated for the most part. I know people might not like the way that you describe Kasumi, but, it does seem like she treats him like that sometimes. Can't wait to see what the pet is going to be.
A.Nonymous chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Something cute?

Ranma can't deal with cats, unless of course this is aloso a fixup-the-nekoken fic.

Something cute...a wolverine? Maybe a tazmanian devil...I know, a wolf cub, looks like a puppy but will eat piglets for a snack.

I always liked D-chan...one of Keiko's soul-taker demons from an Inuyasha fic that didn't go anywhere.

Ranma should choose a pet with a purpose...something to eat P-chan alive. Or dead...I'm not picky.
Darkkiblade chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Through the whole time I was reading I thought shampoo would be the pet even though ranma hates cats. But I changed my mind at the end. SO WHOS THE PET?
MingShun chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Rough in places, but I like the writing style. Keep it up!
Phantasy Puppy chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Well...

I hope this doesn't sound mean, but your grammar could definately be a bit better. The story idea is good, but it doesn't flow all that well. Commas will definately help you.

Ranma is very OOC, too. To say he hates anything and really mean it is completely unlike him.

I'm not biased when I say this, but Ryouga is one of the most honorable characters in the entire series. He was the only one who refused to attack Ranma when he was weakened with the moxibustion (and helped him until Ranma said he'd taken advantage of Akane.) He was also the one to jump between to collapsing cliffs just to get a little pot to undo the effect of the Chiisuiton water for Ranma in the Musk Dynasty arc of the manga. Besides, Ranma definately shouldn't have a place to talk about that subject after all the times he's put on a skirt (Ryouga's "fiance", Ryouga's "admirer", Ryouga's "girlfriend", Ryouga's "housemaid", not to mention the deal with Kunou, Picolet, etc.) My point is, Ryouga is more honorable than Ranma, so the only swooping Ranma can do is UP to Ryouga's level. P-chan is really the only thing that Ryouga's done wrong, and he doesn't look when she changes (I have a pageworth of evidence supporting this. Literally.)

Spellcheck is good. Spellcheck is kind. Spellcheck is your frriieendd.

Also, you really need to develop a story more before you start plunging into angsty conversations, or the story seems like it's moving a hundred miles per hour. This is especially true if you're going to have Shampoo suddenly grow a brain.

I reccomend beta reading this yourself if you have nobody to do it for you. Really.

Sorry if I seem harsh.
Magawa chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I really like your story idea, but I think you're right about getting a beta reader. You've got a lot of grammar mistakes that just make reading difficult. Again great story idea, just reread it or get someone else to, okay?
shinji the good sharer chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
well this is an interesting start, but until i see where this is going in need to withhold any real review on it. update soon so i can review properly.

ikari shinji
Shinjiku chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
nice. make ranma get a pet ! And if he does get him a... well something cute! I know a cat! And I don't mean shampoo.. Just get him a kitten tht will be good and cute! Oh and make Akane jealous! oh and make the pet become human! Say that it is human but has a jusenkyo curse! And also make ranma fall in love with his pet who happends to to be human but has a curse! oh well.. bye
a chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
certaninly something different idea for how ramna decide to get a pet and try to get even with akane and p-chan. i'm curios to see what happen.

the one thing is that ranma has stoop down to ryoga level by pretending to be someone else before.

two i'm certanly cuase problem is that ranma has already broken the vow by calling ryoga p-chan when you think about it. it the same as saying ryoga is p-chan. just like the vow it never happen in the manga, but i know there is a difference in the anime. could anybody say so unbais.