Reviews for Souls, Swords and Strife
Warrior of winds chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
Nice, happy ending, fairly good crossover
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
This is an enjoyable story. I really like the portrayal of characters and the overall storyline itself. I haven't read thte sequel yet, but this one is great. I look forward to reading the sequel.
Silver-WindScar chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
EXCELLENT! FABULOUS! AMAZING! MARVALOUS! BRILLIANT! If there are any other compliments that I could fit to this story, they are either in Spanish or I do not feel like thinking them up...most likely the latter option. Except for the last one...(THUMBS UP!)
Khaak chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
nice work. But Siegfried's alter ego is Knightmare (not much difference but I'm a stickler for spelling, sorry!
DragonLady626 chapter 6 . 4/8/2005
Oh, one thing, I thought Sheik was a woman though, hey, I don't mind the character so much. it would be fun to have a character with a little bit of a dirty sense of humor ehehehe well bye!
DragonLady626 chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
Ohh, don't worry too much about it, at least it doesn't have your characters falling asleep and having violent dreams of killing each other as well as them having to trudge through a torched village and bury the dead...that all happened in a chapter of a story I have yet to type down in its is morbid. as well as sad... the rest of the story is lighter, at least a little lighter.
DragonLady626 chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
(chapter 4 time) Here's an odd request, could you make up another sheikiah character, other than Impa I mean, I like your description of them and

for some reason I used to mispronounce almost everything on Zelda, so excuse any spelling Mistakes, I used to say Kakariko village more like Kakairo, which I find almost sounds better? and for some reason I said ocarina like oceanara

it was bizzare and I have mostly stopped that...

Keep up the good work!
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 16 . 4/6/2005
Awesome story, that's all I really have to say...I hope you do write a sequel! You're a great writer, keep up the great work!
BladeMaster16 chapter 16 . 4/4/2005
YAY! Please please please write a sequel PLEASE! You must! only don't make the characters old or anything like that *ew*
Dragonlady 626 chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
(who has not bothered to log in)I find it interesting that Hyrule is such a hotspot for the travel that you are putting those men,but cool, through...but anyways(Oh I am reviewing chapter 2)um, I have a story on here that is not much like this, sadly it isn't anywhere near done on here because though I have it typed up on my computer at home, I can't save it on disk and bring it here, otherwise other than my lack of Link I am sure you'd like it, as it has my own character going back in time to the time of Soul Calibur, and meeting Siegfried/...but anyways I only have one problem, The thing in brackets about "If you can imagine a mass murderer sounding sincere"if he is currently himself again, as in he isn't being controlled by Soul Edge. Then except for the fact that it was done by his body, it wasn't truly Siegfried that killed all those people. It was him being controlled by Soul Edge. So it wouldn't influence what he is saying then.
loopylass120 chapter 15 . 3/27/2005
Very nice, Ali. Does this mean I can have a life now, instead of reading this over for you? Or even, gasp, work on mine?

Only joking. It's been fun reading it.
SaloManiac chapter 15 . 3/22/2005
Good, good, very good. It was extremely interesting to read, since I've had no chance to get in touch with Link's world. Adding my favourite characters to the mix was great as well. Siegfried and Leon, of course.

I'm looking forwards to the epilogue, a.k.a. THE FINAL CHAPTER.

-A reader, who enjoyed himself with each chapter-
Shadow chapter 15 . 3/21/2005
hey this is Shadow yet again another good chapter heres my Email again so you can email me

silver_bullet68

email me when you get the chance! cause i would like to talk to you too as for this story i like how Link ask Zelda to marry him and you did it at the right time too! keep it up!

your loyal fan Shadow
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 15 . 3/21/2005
This is such a cool story, you did an awesome job writing this. I could see this branch off into a really interesting sequel. Anyway, This story rocks and I can't wait to see the end, keep up the great work! See ya!
DarthMorrow13 chapter 14 . 3/11/2005