Reviews for Closure
Holly M chapter 8 . 8/23
FLAMETHROWER! Just kidding! Tee-hee! ;) I liked it. :)
jeannot1978 chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
a sequel would be nice. ash will get a pokegear and misty's number is in it.
brandonfmanning chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
I am going to kill u
brandonfmanning chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
U are some heart less
MistyfagNorway chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I liek mudkipz and this ending.

It remains somewhat canon to the whole "Ash still have to travel and do shit" and feeds my need for closure, somewhat.

GG Players. GG.
MistyfagNorway chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

A quick google search and this is what I get?!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEE?!

Love the story though.
00ff000 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Hi again. Stupid 24h PM rule didnt let me answer your kind message. I had a giant smile when I read it but I'll focus on that when I'm able to reply properly.

Just letting you know I already did read a lot of your fics...I cant remember them all because I dont get attached to titles :p. I'll review this first because I remember and then proceed since I just created an account finally.

I loved this until the end(screw the age group, its nice but not a must, actually Im a couple years younger than you ).

Yes I said...until. It left me wanting for more..the title was closure but didnt feel like that at all at the end..

BUT I REALIZED! It has a sequel. I shall haste to read it.

Sorry Im a sucker for happy endings. Real life already sucks.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Its amazing dude
IvyBean chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
YAY! Pikachu appears! :3 :3 CUTE...Ash has finally arrived, yay! :D
IvyBean chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
YAYYY!~ AWESOME CHAPTER! I love it...Poor Ash though, LOL XDD
Mindy1996 chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
Awsum!
Request? One wit dawn nd misty pwesh?
JohnRP AAML chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
this is a very good story, it was so good, i found myself reading it twice in succession. i love a good AAMR novel and this was up there with the best that i have read. i was a little downhearted to read that the most romantic physical contact that they had was hug at the end but it still left me with the warm and fuzzies, if you do decide to write a sequel and delve deeper into their blossoming relationship, believe me i will be there every step of the way. good luck with your future fictions and have fun writing them, i will do so in reading them.

feel free to message me any time _
Modul chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
I'm glad it was fluffy at the end. The whole story was depressing me a little...wonderfully written though. Two thumbs up.
lovedovepup chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
plz make a sequel of this story u had done a really great job
Star aka pokeshipping luva 1 chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
um... misty's last name isn't waterflower... it's williams... but anyways i luv pokemon more than anything else ever!

i love you like a sister (or brother if you are a guy...)

xoxo

-#1 pokeshipping fan

feedback: this is like all from ashs perspective. do some things about mistys thoughts so that we can tell what she is thingking too!

btw i love ur story and i luv pokeshipping so much

i would not be the same person without pokeshipping or pokemon

again

i love you like a sister (or brother if you are a guy...)

xoxo