Reviews for Runaway Train
severus snape fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hello !

A very good story with kleenex alert, thank you : )
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
nice story
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
my heart broke for severus snape! oh my...that was amazing!
athenakitty chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
How long have Lily and Harry been waiting? Where will Severus and Harry stay?
Pokeypokey chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Your grammar is ok, with the exception of sometimes forgetting punctuation.

ie

"Dada no leave me"

should be

"Dada, no leave me."

And it was a good story.. but really OOC.. and the angst itself was ok, but it needs a little work. Just try to portray people a little bit more realistically and you'll be fine.

Ta!
Grand-Illusion chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Wow! That's pretty damn cool! Unusual and completely contrary to the books, but it's so well written that by the end it didn't bother me much. Besides, I absolutely love the song, and they two flowed together so well. Keep writing!
La Dimenticata chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Aw! That was nice. I LOVE "Runaway Train"! I agree with Kaorethien, I love you for knowing that song, it kicks 8 kinds of ass!
amsev chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Wow, That was powerful. I love that song, and that was an excellent fic to include it into.
JaySnaps chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
aww! that is soo sweet! i loved this!

please write more :D
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
*sniffles* Aw...you've made me go into a puddle again. Please tell me that you're writing more with little Harry and Snape?
Kaorethien chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Yay! a nice angst then happy story. The song Runaway Train kicks ass! lol i love you just for knowing the song. lol
Catti666 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I don't know if it was because i have been little of emonational mood, but you was got me to cry. I don't say i didn't cry a lot at last times but... Anyway, i was only wanted to say that was great story.