Reviews for Love is Bitter, Love is sweet
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 17 . 7/12
this very good

Kaito is hungry want to eat
MissMoonGoddess chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I totally think you should do a rewrite in honor of the rerelease!
Anime Princess chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Continue please! I just found it and this seems so very different from other fics!
Cassie Ruesch chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Its good please finish
raepan2010 chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
I like the story. It would be nice if you continued to update. A lot of fanfiction that I read has an air of immaturity to them, yours does not. It's really refreshing to read a story by someone that has a thought out plot line. Stories that have things suddenly happen with no explanation are just boring.
RP
Tsuki no Echo chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
Hells yeah you should! Lol. Sorry. I came across this fic the other day and thought it was something I hadn't read yet but after the first chapter I realized it was really familiar. I have read this one before. Was good then and still is. So you should definitely continue.
Marie1000 chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
I really like it. It's well written, and I can't wait to find out who had Usagi kidnapped. Was it Setsuna? Because she knew Usagi was alive? Did Diamond somehow manage to get to the Gundam World? An unknown enemy?
I can't wait to find out. I'm also SUPER curious about what's up with Nephrite. And if the other Generals are going to behave the same way?
As Endymion lost his memory? Because he didn't realize when Lumar implied that Crystal was the princess he was looking for.
Can't wait until you start up again.
Marie
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Start it again kk
Alycee Lanet chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
PLEASE KEEP UPDATING! _
SoccerNavyBrat02 chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
Please continue! I really like this story!
Patricia16 chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
I like the fic please keep writing it
Lalala chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
Write more please. I want to read more of this story. Its hard to find a good story to read nowaday so p,ease continue with this story and update a new chapter soon :)
Lalala chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
Omg the last paragraph left me hanging so pleaseeeeee continue and update a new chapter soon. Thank you!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
yes please continue your still on my notify list so everything you post here goes to my email! LOL Please keep writing!
little princess of mercury chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
love it please start it up again