Reviews for Fiercely Enthralled
sakR9 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Curroudo~!

Finally doing what I always thought he might do one day; break.

This was crazy good. I didn't get why he wanted to drink her blood though? Sheesh Cloud...jealous of Vincent or something?

I thought it was Sephiroth at first, but when you wrote the blade as a 'knife' I knew it had to be Cloud :D haha.

Write more like this!
buchik chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
:O! I LOVE IT! truly one of a kind fic hehe.. :D i wouldn't mind tho if you continue writing more fics like this..coz i know i'd be craving for MORE...XD
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
And that is why Tifa should be with Vincent instead. :D I'm so biased. Goodness, an interesting take on Cloud's character for sure. Beautifully detailed for such a disturbing story... But I liked it.
Tincent chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
...offended? Far from it, just I was dissappointed that it wasn't Sephiroth or Vincent Valentine ~laughs sadistically~ Umm anyways... moving on

Sadistic, short... and left me wanting more but I'll just have to deal with it won't I? Hehe, great job!
Kenshin0014 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Wow! Very different from othere FF7 fanfictions I've read. If someone were to talk to me about Cloud raping Tifa I'd say "dud, you're crazy!", but now that I've actually read something about it, it makes me wonder if he actually did something like that (I mean after the story of course). Still, not bad. I've a couple of your stories before and they're great. You should write some more.
Verdot chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Whoa, so twisted...and so good!

Dark fics...I'm so fascinated by them lately...

Great work.

~Cendrillo
Yusagi chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
O...M...G

I am without words...

don't get me wrong, you did it well, but...0_0

*shudder*

*squeaky boyish voice* Cloud's gone nutty-nuts!
Hassun chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Very good and original.

I didn't know what to expect but this was worth reading...
Bubina chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
That was beautiful. Definately the best rape fic I've ever read. Don't blush, it's a fab story. :)
atomicsquid chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Cruel beauty...I liked it.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
It's great. Very dark and emotional with so much perfect detail. Excellent work!
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Hmm... I'm not quite sure I understand fully what Cloud is trying to pull (aside from the obvious)... but "Enthralled" is a suitably enthralling piece of work nonetheless. Darkly written, more than a little painful, and if that isn't malicious intent, I don't know what is. (The sense I got was that Cloud was jealous of something, and taking it out on her...) The setting you should be exceptionally proud of; it seemed notably rich throughout the piece. *

Not "offended" by any stretch - you've got the rating and the warning, after all - but I will admit to being a little disturbed. It's such a complex relationship between these two that sometimes seeing one of the darker facets takes one a little by surprise...

~S.
Noacat chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
*blinks* WHOA! Sometimes, you just write stuff and you don't know where it came from. It happens. Cloud is a bastard. There...I've said it and I feel better now. Interesting, if a bit disturbing. Then again, disturbing IS good.
SetsuntaMew chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Oh...that wasn't quite what I expected. But it was still...interesting. Well-written.
drakonlily chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Damn. Just DAMN. Sol, I love you. And this was just… just amazing. It’s a true effort to pull of something like this, particularly when you yourself are female. I just. Damn, twisted, hard, there is a detached almost, casual nature to this. Utterly brilliant.