Reviews for Surprise!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
sweet and fun
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aww the end was real cute
OnePlotThickens chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I really enjoyed your story. I felt that joey was really in character, it's totally something he would do. I felt that Kaiba was a little out of character. I always felt that even if he had no experience with love/lust and such that he would have more common sense in going about courting someone, even if that person is Joey.
Sinful Princess chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
*laughs* That was awesome! Kaiba you self absorbed bastard! Great work!
Meima chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
hi, i just read your fic today, and i like it. funny, to read how kaiba send pink stuff and flower to jou. i like all the parts when kaiba conceite himself _. u doing so great in describing it. good job. i also will start to make my first fic, but in my livejournal. hope u can read it too. thank u 4 ur good fic.
sherabo chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Xaipa chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Sneezing in the middle of sex. Good move Kaiba xD Still, awesome one shot. I love Kaiba's point of view, it's so easy to make fun of him that way.
The Token chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Hm...this was superb.

I really liked how persistant Kaiba was in his persutes for Joey.I thought it was really good how you never allowed Joey to cave until he really got what he wanted, causing Kaiba to realize things himself that started as a challenge, but ended in love.

People often rush them because their chemistry is so passionate, but you were able to keep the passion burning without being rushed about it.

It was absolutely adorable and very well written.

SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
sweet story... (sighs). DO MORE!
kerrieleigh chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
that was gr8! i rlly enjoyed reading it, it really pulled me into the story. also, i like how you did it from seto's point of view.
Diapers chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Sweet! Thing is I can actually picture the whole story in my mind..that's like SO disgustingly cute. Great job :D
iloveatem chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
How is it that I've never read this before? What kind of puppyshipper am I?

Brilliant. I would give you constructive criticism...but I can't. I'm too impressed.

And laughing way too hard. O.o

Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Historialis chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Very believable, good grammar and spelling.

Love is being able to share a cold!
bgtea chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Aw! That was so sweet! Please excuse me as I go squee in a corner over the fluffiness of it all. Good job on this fic.